The Moment of Truth Forums

FOX (ended 2008)

When will Fox Reality have their marathon of The Moment Of Truth?

Antique22

[1]Jul 26, 2009
    • level: 11

I have learned that Fox Reality is supposed to have a marathon of The Moment Of Truth that was supposed to start this weekend. But when I looked in my TV listings for Fox Reality all that they had on today was a whole hour of The Mole and not The Moment Of Truth. Does anyone know when Fox Reality will have their The Moment Of Truth marathon? I even checked tomorrow's listings and no luck,

Tiki

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Antique22

[2]Aug 13, 2009
    • level: 11

I actually got up at 9 am just to watch the marathon of The Moment Of Truth and was able to watch it and I thought it was cool and I think FOX could've had another season of The Moment Of Truth with the coolness of the show. I also liked the lie detector whose voice sounds a little like the character Eve in the movie Wall-E and it made me think that the voice of Eve was used for the lie detector on The Moment Of Truth. All and all it was so great to see Mark L Walberg do an amazing job as host of The Moment Of Truth and he never ceases to amaze me with every show he hosts. Now if only FOX could bring The Moment Of Truth back to TV,

Tiki

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.