The Moment of Truth

FOX (ended 2008)

gwactuary

The Moment of Truth Fan Reviews (38)

7.1
  • I love the show. Its interesting. The questions are unbelievable and very personal. It's a great show.

I would like to say that I really love the show. It is one of my favorites, because it is interesting to watch and the questions are unbelievable. I wouldn't have never predicted that a live show would ask a person to answer such personal questions that could hurt their loved ones or put their business out on national television. I think that it was the best idea to come up with for a show that is unique from others because it is like if the contestant really wants the money, they will tell the truth. I think it is a great way to win money and a fun way as well.

For that reason, I would really want to be picked as a contestant on your show. I am a person that believes in honesty, is the best policy and would not have no shame in airing out any secrets for money. I am a college student at Indiana University in Bloomington, IN, and is looking for fast cash anytime. So if you could just let me know what I have to do, to be on your show or if I can not be by e-mailing me at wnkent@indiana.edu. Thank you!