Montel is my role model

moonlightannee

[1]Nov 11, 2007
    • level: 6
    Montel and I have something in common. MS. He has never let it slow him down and I do my best never to let it slow me down. I can walk, sometimes with a limp, but he has been a hero to me. I wish him the best of luck in all that he does. I don't follow Sylvia Brown too much but his topics are top notch and he spreads good information like what can happen if one vacations out of the United States. He has been the spokesperson for PPA for uninsured Americans who need medication. My medication just for my MS costs me well over $2000 a month. Thank God I have insurance.But he fights for those who don't.He served our country in the Marines.He really is my hero. Thank you Montel for all you do with PPA and for MS.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

radrobd

[2]Jul 7, 2008
    • level: 56
    moonlightannee wrote:
    Montel and I have something in common. MS. He has never let it slow him down and I do my best never to let it slow me down. I can walk, sometimes with a limp, but he has been a hero to me. I wish him the best of luck in all that he does. I don't follow Sylvia Brown too much but his topics are top notch and he spreads good information like what can happen if one vacations out of the United States. He has been the spokesperson for PPA for uninsured Americans who need medication. My medication just for my MS costs me well over $2000 a month. Thank God I have insurance.But he fights for those who don't.He served our country in the Marines.He really is my hero. Thank you Montel for all you do with PPA and for MS.

I used to have a lot of respect for Montel and admire his courage to be truthful regarding his MS but...

I lost all respect for Montel when he continued to have the fake "psychic" Sylvia Browne on his show, even after knowing what a fraud she is. Montel refused to comment on her biggest blunder to date, telling Shawn Hornbeck's parents, ON HIS SHOW, that their son was dead, when in fact, he was alive and well and held against his will for 4 years. After watching enough Sylvia Wednesdays on Montel's show, I know he knows she's a fraud. Yet he kept putting her out there and attesting to her abilities. Yet, here's what you don't know. His show was edited to make it seem like she's the real deal. Tapings over the show actually ran longer than an hour, sometimes 2 -2 2 1/2 hours. And his editors omit all the stuff Sylvia gets wrong, but the stuff they leave in isn't that much better.

So why harp on Montel? Because he knows she's a fake and yet she still allowed her to come on his show and hawk all her books and promote her phone readings, etc., etc. Sorry Montel, I have NO Respect for you anymore.

To learn more, visit stopsylviabrowne.com
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.