Predition updates

kenya85

[1]Oct 21, 2006
    • level: 10
    I know that Slyvia Brown has plenty of guess that she gives her "predictions" to, but has anyone from a previous episode ever resurfaced to say that what she said was accurate?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

The_Nobody101

[2]Jan 31, 2007
    • level: 4
    I think Slyvia Brown is a fake. I don't know why Montel has her on his show.

I personally don't believe in psychics. I do believe that she is using skilled tricks and guesses.

To answer your question though i don't know and perhaps they tried, but Montel and Slyvia's people probably blocks those people from coming on and exposing her as a fake.

frogkisser

[3]Feb 13, 2007
    • level: 1

Good example of Sylvia Browne's actual 'ability' is to look at what just happened with Shawn Hornbeck. His parents were on 'Montell' back in 2003. Sylvia told them 'he is no longer with us'. She also said she had the impression his body was in a wooded area about 20 miles southwest of were he was abducted. She said it would be near two large, jagged boulders that seem out of place for that area. She told them for a FEE she would continue the reading.

Have you followed the news lately? Shawn Hornbeck was found alive! She was totally wrong! And this is not the first time. I have written the Montell Williams show, pleading for them to pull their segment from their show, to no avail. Sylvia is a fraud and gives legitimate psychics (just watch psychic detective on Court TV) a bad name.

frogkisser

[4]Feb 13, 2007
    just google Shawn Hornbeck's name or his parents Craig & Pam Akers to read the ton's of articles on this. or go to StopSylviaBrowne.com. for more

She never even apologized.

frogkisser

[5]Feb 13, 2007
    just google Shawn Hornbeck's name or his parents Craig & Pam Akers to read the ton's of articles on this. or go to StopSylviaBrowne.com. for more

She never even apologized. Coast to Coast Radio Show refuses to have her on their show because of an erroneous prediction she had a few years back when those miners were lost. She said they would be foung alive, they were not.

The_Nobody101

[6]Feb 16, 2007
    Thank you, someone agrees with me that she's a fake. She and all the other so-called psychics should be in jail for conning people out of their money with their lies.

CURLYHURLEY

[7]Sep 10, 2007
    • level: 25
    She is definitely a fake when she sees their spirt guide she usually just describes the person whos asking.

gilmorecrazyluv

[8]Nov 20, 2007
    I got told to shut up when I put the site up, but I still believe that people should go to StopSylviaBrown.com just so that they have another side to their faith.

LuckyEd

[9]Jan 30, 2008
    • level: 12

I agree with all of you guys when you say that she's a fake, it's so releiving that this show is cancelled, for the next year

So after this year, no more Montel or Sylvia Browne, which means less people get conned, deceived, or swindled

Laters

lae10

[10]Feb 29, 2008
    • level: 40
    There have been a few people who came back and said that her predictions were accurate.

radrobd

[11]Jul 7, 2008
    • level: 54

lae10 wrote:
    There have been a few people who came back and said that her predictions were accurate.

Yes, but if you look at those clips, Sylvia was still wrong.

In one, a woman asked Sylvia where her dead mother's ring was. Sylvia told the woman that an older woman came and stole her mother's ring, actually saying she "came over" and "took it." Sylvia also gave her the first initial of the relative ("L"). Later, the woman came back and said she found the ring at her aunt's house. The mother had been living with the aunt for a period before the died and the ring was in a box that the aunt inadvertently didn't give to the woman. The aunt didn't know the ring was in the box. The woman "thanked" Sylvia for helping her find the ring. But Sylvia was WRONG. The aunt didn't steal the ring, the ring never left the aunt's house. The mother left it there and the aunt didn't even know it was there. So did the woman's first name begin with a "L", as Sylvia said? NOPE, but the woman, wanting to believe Sylvia, tried to make a connection by saying her aunt's middle name began with a "L."

In another "validation," a woman's son died from a hanging in her yard and wanted to know who did it. Sylvia told the woman that three kids did it and it was a game they were playing and one of the kids was named "Danny". Actually, it was the woman's ADULT brother who had murdered the little boy. Was his name "Danny"? NOPE, his name was "Martin," but the woman, wanting to believe Sylvia, claimed this as accurate because her parents considered naming him "Daniel" before he was born.

To learn more visit:

stopsylviabrowne.com

Edited on 07/07/2008 7:30pm
    Edited 3 total times.