Sylvia Browne

MoonToTheTide

[1]Apr 11, 2007
    • level: 5
    Here's a Sylvia Browne forum-thing! I love Sylvia, she rocks!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

gilmorecrazyluv

[2]Apr 16, 2007
    • level: 4
    I'm sorry to say it, well not really, but I really do not like Sylvia Browne. I really think she is a fraud just like John Edwards and the like. If you're not bias about finding out the truth you should go to stopsylviabrowne.com. I really really liked her because I've been watching Montel since I was... well, for years it's been. I googled her one day and found this site and was appalled and shocked at all of the things it proves and disproves.

izzieann

[4]Jun 6, 2007
    • level: 1
    I enjoy the segements with Sylvia Browne. I don't know if she's the real deal or not when it comes to psychic ability because I've never had a one on one with her but nevertheless, I find her insight on things interesting and informative. I have had a one on one with psychic Jackie Barrett. I can tell you, she's the real deal. I contacted her after the sudden death of my fiance' last year and the things she told me, no one on earth could have known. She was very accurate. I wish Montel would invite her on the show as well. Jackie is terrific! And she's easy to access and a New Yorker! If she's ever on the show, I'd love to be there in the audience!.

I missed today's show with Montel. Apparently in NYC they changed the time and it's no longer on at 4. Instead it's on at 11 and 1. I look forward to seeing Sylvia and Montel next Wed. I was on the Montel show ages ago in the audience, and it was a great experience. Blessings!

deaglemck

[5]Jun 20, 2007
    • level: 11
    Okay so no offence to everyone who loves Sylvia Brown but she gave my mother a reading that we would have moved yet keep our current house. Only the year we were supposed to move was 2 years ago. We aren't even remotely close to moving. She kind of got my hopes up and it turns out that she was wrong.

tennisrobe26

[6]Jul 1, 2007
    • level: 22
    Me and my cousin watch Montel because of Sylvia.

bob07087

[7]Jul 7, 2007
    • level: 19
    living near NYC last year I got to see Montel being taped and we were promised VIP tickets for Sylvia Brown the next time she tapes but haven"t heard yet from them. It seems so many people want to see her tapings its by special invite only. I love sylvia and try to catch each Wednesday's show specially to hear her.
    Edited on 07/07/2007 6:57pm

icki_vicki

[8]Jul 17, 2007
    I couldnt find anywhere else to contact sylvia. Anyways there is this school (called school four). Kids are not suppse to go in the school, but i did anyways. It's said to be haunted and i got shuch bad feelings when I was in there. Myth is that the school was having an auditorium meeting and the roof collapsed in on the kids and teachers killing them. Another story is that the boiler room exploded...though the boiler looked fine when I had checked it out. Then for some reason I told my friend to take a pic with the camera he had brought. To our suprise there where orbs all over the pic. We took more pics trough out the school and all of them have orbs and scary faces! We also noticed how nothing lives in there, such as rats. Pigeons have died on the ledges they perched and now bums go near the place! The city is planning on destroying the school, but I would really love to have someone check this place out. And also have a very bad feeling on wut might happen wen they do try and tear this place down...
    -vicki

icki_vicki

[9]Jul 17, 2007
    I ment bums never go near the place*
    -vicki

ez1jb

[10]Aug 3, 2007
    • level: 14
    I really don't feel like Sylvia's readings are that insightful. She says a lot of vague things and the people ask her questions and tell her everything she needs to know to sound authentic. I'm not trying to tear anyone down, if you do believe-that's your choice. But I don't feel like she gives people accurate or even real information. I can tell anyone that I see a man standing over their shoulder, and chances are a man died in their family. Not much supernatural in that.

CURLYHURLEY

[11]Aug 16, 2007
    • level: 25
    ez1jb wrote:
    I really don't feel like Sylvia's readings are that insightful. She says a lot of vague things and the people ask her questions and tell her everything she needs to know to sound authentic. I'm not trying to tear anyone down, if you do believe-that's your choice. But I don't feel like she gives people accurate or even real information. I can tell anyone that I see a man standing over their shoulder, and chances are a man died in their family. Not much supernatural in that.

yep

sosoCraig

[12]Nov 8, 2007
    • level: 14
    I have to agree. Sylvia Rocks. Although I have some stories that would probably scare the crud out of her! Man, I wish I could get on Montel's show and do a one on one with her.

Holla4scrubs

[14]Nov 20, 2007
    • level: 10
    gilmorecrazyluv wrote:
    I have been on this site for a while and I have never come back to this forum to see anyone's response to me. I think that telling me to shut up was a very mean thing to do. I was not saying "all you people who believe in her are idiots," I stated my opinion and backed it up. I think she is not a good person, personally. I love Montel but I feel like she is morally wrong for telling people who are hurting, things that she does not know for a fact. How can she tell a 9/11 victim's wife that he drowned when he was nowhere near water! I mean, come on! if you believe then fine I am not telling you not to. I was just stating my opinion. Please dont tell me to shut up.
    Don't worry we all aren't ignorant a-sholes

radrobd

[15]Feb 3, 2008
    • level: 56
    Sylvia Browne is a fraud!

Check this out:
    http://www.stopsylviabrowne.com/home/

aslayt01

[17]Feb 12, 2008
    • level: 4

OMG!! i hate this women. She is a fake and i cant believe that they have her on every week. She proved herself that shes not real when she got her "visons" wrong. I used to love watching him but i wont watch now that shes on it

lae10

[18]Feb 29, 2008
    • level: 40
    sosoCraig wrote:
    I have to agree. Sylvia Rocks. Although I have some stories that would probably scare the crud out of her! Man, I wish I could get on Montel's show and do a one on one with her.

I agree. I think she is awesome!

blackgoddess316

[19]May 7, 2008
    • level: 6
    i once loved watching montel because of sylvia browne, but some time last year, my sister showed me a clip on ebaumsworld showing sylvia browne GOOF BADLY and stupid montel really was sitting there trying to justify her statements(which didn't work at all), after that i stopped watching her. if she was a true, she wouldn't mess up. she did ALOT. she is a fraud. go to the website stopsylviabrowne.com. check it out, please.

radrobd

[20]Jul 7, 2008
    • level: 56

If you watch enough of Montel's shows or have had the opportunity to see her in person or have a phone reading with her, you'll come to the conclusion that so many already have: she's a fake and a fraud and is doing nothing but "cold reading," and doing it badly. Basically, she's making stuff up off the top of her head, not based on psychic intuition, but based on educated guessing. Few times she gets things right, but mostly she gets it WRONG!! And when she does, she blows it BIG TIME!! Look at her predictions regarding the Sago Mine Disaster, Shawn Hornbeck, Opal Jo Jennings, Ryan Katcher, etc., etc.

I'm pretty much convinced that Montel and his staff know she's a fake too and edit her show to make it seem like she's gifted or whatever. But the reality is the actual tapings run far longer than the episodes actually aired and they edit out or omit a lot of the stuff she blunders. But the stuff that does make it on air is not that much better. She gives very general readings that could apply to anyone. Example: a Woman will ask, when will I get married? Sylvia: 2 years. Wow, is that psychic? notice, the woman can't verify that answer right away. She'll have to wait 2 years to see if it passes muster, but by then, nobody will have remembered that prediction except her. And if Sylvia's wrong, nobody cares cause the woman's not famous.

To learn more about Sylvia's fraud visit, stopsylviabrowne.com

Edited on 07/07/2008 6:14pm