The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo

Nickelodeon (ended 1998)

The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo Fan Reviews (7)

• Oh man this was one of my favorite shows!

I miss the golden 90's! The mystery files of shelby woo were awesome! If you could watch them again would you? Check out youtube (. com) /ShelbyWooMysteries they have all the episodes on that channel!

remove the parenthesis and spell it out..
  • Bring it back

I used to love this show when I was little. I don't know why they got rid of it. Nick would still be popular if they would bring this show back. I know that I loved this show. And I know alot of the Grownups did too. But now alot of shows are obnoxious, and that is one reason why Nick is going downhill.
    But this was mai favorite show. I thought it was cool how Shelby solved mysteries. I also liked the way the show was made.
    :) :)
    I hope maybe someday they will bring this show back .
  • Hey, this show cool. But sadly it got cancelled.

It's about an asian teenaged girl, that lives with her Grandpa, who solves mysteries. She does a good job at them too. She finds a mstery, looks for clues, find suspects, and solves it in a heart beat! But they do make it sound realitly, son people can relate to whats going on. I just hope that Nick will become smarter, and get rid of all the new crap, and put all the good older stuff back on!
  • I loved it - bring it back!

The best mystery show ever when I was growing up. The only thing that annoyed me was the Detective because he wanted Shelby to stay out of the cases. I know he was only trying to protect her, but he must realize that she's a great detective and even saved his life in one episode. Muy favorite one was when she solved the case in the middle of the play.
  • One of the greatest nickelodeon shows ever!

The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo was an awesome show! They were always creative when coming up with their story lines and even the ones that were a little less creative were still great! The characters made the show complete, with their different personalities. They were always making it funny in some way, whether it be Noah figuring out the mystery to the “puzzle” Grandpa Woo had been trying to solve or Cindy giving Noah a temporary rose tattoo because of his crush on a girl named Rose. This show was a great show that deserves to be brought back on the air!
  • Oh, I miss The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo so much. It was such a cool part of my childhood. I would love it if Nickelodeon put it on DVD.

The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo is one of the best classic Nickelodeon shows. I had to watch it everytime it was on. When me and my friends remember Nickolodeon in it's prime (before these new braindead cartoons ruled) we always recall The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo. If you ever get a chance to see this show again take it. You will not regret it.
  • Awesome show!!! Some of my friends still remember it, the rest say "uhhhh...what?". I loved that show and it was a classic...it use to scare me a bit but stilll it was cool, it was about a girl who liked to solve mysteries with her friends. It was very aw

I loved that show! It was one of the best shows on Nick, besides the other shows no body remembers like My Brother and Me, Clarissa Explains it all, Allan Strange and more...I think none of them got credit they diserved, thats why I'm gunna make a review for all!