The Naked Archaeologist Forums

Wednesday 8:30 PM on History TelevisionBetween Seasons

Is there a better show for teens, children & adults to watch?

archangelwho

[1]Feb 4, 2009
    • level: 18
    Not only do we learn the real facts about history but how factual the Bible is. He does not push from the Left as so many shows do throwing facts in to the "file 13" if they don't go along with what the Left want the facts to be. You get the real history and he make it so enjoyable to watch. My 5 & 3 years old will watch this show and remember much of what is covered.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ahab2012

[2]Sep 27, 2009
    • level: 1

Are you anti-Christian? Why expose your young children to this quasi-factual program which seeks to distort the story of Christ and the early church?

Simcha is purposely a deceiver. Simcha is, therefore, evil.

Get the three and five year-old away from TV, and read to them. C.S. Lewis' "Narnia" books? The Screwtape letters by Lewis would be more beneficial for the children than Simcha.

Edited on 09/27/2009 6:10pm

archangelwho

[3]Oct 10, 2009
    • level: 18
    Ahab2012 wrote:

Are you anti-Christian? Why expose your young children to this quasi-factual program which seeks to distort the story of Christ and the early church?

Simcha is purposely a deceiver. Simcha is, therefore, evil.

Get the three and five year-old away from TV, and read to them. C.S. Lewis' "Narnia" books? The Screwtape letters by Lewis would be more beneficial for the children than Simcha.

No I'm not. I also have read the Narnia books and my kids can be thankful that I can read and think for myself. I do not see the Christian message others try to force us to see. Just because Lewis was a Christian does not mean all of his writing are Christ base. I'm not alone but our side are not allowed in many places. I also enjoy history and no I do not agree with all on the show but most of his shows seem to prove the Bible is correct. It seem like you are more anti-Jewish with your remarks. Disagreeing with someone does not make him evil. Where is you Christ like view of the world?