The Naked Brothers Band

Alien Clones

Aired Saturday 8:30 PM Oct 20, 2007 on Nickelodeon

• Halloween for NBB, it justed didn't seem right.

3.2
    Overall 3.2/10
    Comments

Storyline 3/10

I am not a fan of storyline as it makes everyone seem gullible. The is not a lot I can say about the story, but it was alright, even though I dislike it. I didn't find it funny or anything else, although perhaps it was to a younger audience, but it was silly. Really I minor point in regards to the play Mr Wolff was in, why would you do a play if you have to change half the cast because they do not have the right costumes. Acting 4.9/10

I don't think the story really suited any of the actors, judging upon what I have seen in past, there was at least one point were each of the actors could have done better with ease but there were others where more a far bit more work was required. One of the big things that was unconvincing was the fear, but I know that it is a very hard thing to act. Producing/Directing/Editing 2/10

It is good to see that we have some of the right kind of camera interaction, with the interview with music video director, although there also was some of wrong sort as well. Some choices to change the actual flow of scenes blew the whole mockumentry concept out the window, there are a number of things that just don't happen. Character Development 0/10

N/A

Music 4/10

"Run" – One of the more annoying and repetitive songs, it does suit the episode but reminds a lot of "Banana Smoothie" in regards to my opinion of it, not the lyrics or music.

"Alien Clones" It is a simple and a somewhat silly song. It is rap which is not bad, but they are trying to put across a rock image and this song obviously does not do that. "I Could Be" was Alex's better song. Dialogue 5/10

Very average and at several occasion what the characters said seem out of place and character although not drastically. There was not a lot I would call great and nothing the main characters said was worthy of Quote of the episode, so it will go to my favourite returning cast member.

"Are you a children? Too bad I liked you" - music video director.