The Naked Brothers Band

Cleveland

Aired Saturday 8:30 PM Apr 19, 2008 on Nickelodeon

• It has things going for it.

7.4
    Storyline 7/10

The story line is great and is one of the few the seems draw a bit of background from the movie. Thomas being jealous of Nat was drawn from the movie although not directly, but it still worked well. I also enjoyed Rosalina's jealousy and a guess annoyance at Nat because he was getting pawed by all the girls. One thing i was a bit disappointed with was how quickly the cities were passed over, although i see the reasoning behind it.

Acting 7/10

Thomas was great in this episode, and in my opinion it is his best performance since the movie, and work very well considering the ties to it. This is also one of the best episodes for Rosalina (DeMeco), she did a great job through and has been quite consistent all season. I also liked Quassim Jessie and David... and of course Tuffey.
    I felt Nat and Alex took a back seat in this episode... Alex for the obvious reasons.

Producing/Directing/Editting 2/10

My major complaint comes from the Sioux City concert where there were parts in which the dubbing was bad. Also i noticed a couple of very choppy transitions and this were not minor things, but somewhat obvious ones.

Character Development 6.8/10

This episodes main development involved Cleveland loving Thomas as well as Thomas becoming a bit more mature. This was done well and i though it highlighted how easily things can be misinterpreted. I also thought the conflict between Nat and Rosalina was done well and leads you to expect more in the future.

Music 8.2/10

"Body I Occupy" - It's upbeat, it's catchy, it's simple and yet has some complexity about it at the same time. It works well with the episode although does not have a major connection to the episode.

Dialogue 6.8

The dialogue of this episode was good although not overly funny. In regards to the silent dialogue... thank god i don't play charades with Alex... i think i would have also come up with "Einsteins Theory of Relativity" - Quassim

"Thomas! Thomas! Don't you do that to me too! Thomas!" Tuffey