The Naked Brothers Band

Everybody Cried at Least Once

Aired Saturday 8:30 PM Apr 12, 2008 on Nickelodeon

7.4
  • This episode should have been played directly after 'Uncle Miles'

6.8
    Storyline 5.5/10

The storyline is predictable just due to being able to understand why things happen... especially considering the circumstances. Perhaps more important to me is the plot relating to Rosalina and her concern that her dad could not make it, to see her off before she goes on tour. I would have liked to have seen a lot more of this.

Acting 6.2/10

Rosalina (DeMeco) was great in this episode, it is perhaps one of her more convincing ones to date. She really suited and she really was one of two things that made this episode work. George Lopez was the other, I loved him in 'Nat is a Stand Up Guy' and i loved him in this and i would love to see more of him. Others worth a mention were Quassim, Khalil and David.

Producing/Directing/Editing 8/10

I have no real complaints here just the lack of interview style shots.

Character Development 8/10

The follow on from "Uncle Miles: in regards to Betty was great although overdone in a couple of places, It reminded me alot of the flow on from 'Puberty' and 'A Rebel and a Skateboarder'. But the best part was Rosalina and her concern that her dad may not be able to see her off. That for me really made the episode. I was however a bit skeptical of Davids mum's sudden turn around from snotty and stuck, too nice and normalish.

Music 6.3/10

This song, is simple, easy to listen, yet I felt that there could have been more to it. However it was a great fit with the episode and helped set the mood.

Dialogue 7/10

As a general rule i did not really have a problem with the dialogue. A couple of areas i thought were a bit patchy and not in tune with the character, but not badly so.

"Can I use all of your stuff when your gone" Khalil Middleton