TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

The Naked Brothers Band Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2009)

RIP NBB Forum: 1/27/07- 6/13-09

chicamusica12

[1]Nov 1, 2009
    • level: 13
    We all agree there have beem awesome moments spent here..anyone left to say a few words?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NBBChick43

[2]Nov 3, 2009
    • level: 6

NBB FOREVER

Dragonflames989

[3]Nov 12, 2009
    • level: 10
    Thanks everyone for sharing your love of nbb on here. I have been here since the show started and I enjoyed it alot. Still looking forward to see what Nat and Alex do in the future and if the CD will ever FINALLY comes out. NBB Forever!

talent_knower

[4]Dec 5, 2009
    • level: 14
    CD is looking like it's going to be spring.

But the show is not entirely dead, join the resistance and save Nickelodeon from itself by saving the NBB.

NbbRockGirl

[5]Dec 26, 2009
    • level: 22
    I miss this place. I miss all people and the friends I made on here. Some of them changed my life. When I first joined this website I was extermly -if I do squ so myself- immature and lonely. Most of you won't belive it but I was very depressed back then. If I hadn't met certain people I not sure what might have happen. For that I thank them. *chuckle* I was so clingy to this place. It was my safe heaven from my own world. To all of you (although I doubt anyone will ever really read this) I thank you because you are and were my heros. I love you all dearly and only wish you happiness in your lives. If you guys ever wish to talk to me again and catch up please tell me. Just email me on here. I miss you all terribly.
    Edited on 12/31/2009 5:46pm

Gyro-Robo

[6]Sep 3, 2010
    • level: 8

This forum isn't dead yet, not if I have anything to say.

nbbgirl12

[7]Sep 5, 2010
    • level: 7

My gosh...it really has been awhile. I remember when I first joined this forum I was nothing but an silly 12-year-old girl who was totally obsessed with the show. Although this show may not be my favorite anymore, I miss it dearly. I miss all those nights I would stay up to watch the episodes. I miss all the good times I had talking to my friends about them. I miss jamming to their music. I miss...just about every part of this show. This show was a very big part of my childhood and I will never forget it. Last summer, to be exact, was the time I felt myself losing my love for NBB. It was sad, but I knew I had to move on. Now, I am into other music and stars such as Michael Jackson and Katy Perry.

I will not forget to mention I miss talking to all of you on the forums. I miss all of you dearly and I wish we could all somehow get together again, like one big happy family. It seems like everyone has gone their separate ways. I still send regards to every one of you on the NBB forums and I hope someday we can all keep in touch again.