The Naked Brothers Band Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2009)

The Naked Bros. Band is not cancelled

Gyro-Robo

[1]Dec 29, 2009
    • level: 8

I written a letter to Santa asking him, as a Christmas present, to bring back the show

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Milkaholic1019

[2]Jan 1, 2010
    • level: 20
    That's incredibly generous of you, and I hope that Santa can save us all from a fate equal to that of the deceased Naked Brothers Band.

chicamusica12

[3]Jan 2, 2010
    • level: 13
    Holy carp. Actual posts?! :O

NbbRockGirl

[4]Jan 2, 2010
    • level: 22
    Amazing.

Milkaholic1019

[5]Jan 3, 2010
    Ha. Yep. I'd say that its been pretty dead around here for approximately... too long.

talent_knower

[6]Feb 22, 2010
    • level: 14
    Wow, I'm taking a photo, it lasts longer.

Milkaholic1019

[7]Mar 8, 2010
    *click* Already done! Yay for mental photography.

eottsur

[8]Jul 1, 2010
    • level: 5

This show should be canceled, it gives off a false sense of fame, and is just ridiculous. I remember when I was the younger one's age, which was less than five years ago, I wasn't nearly as stupid as they make his character out to be. You people are stupid, how old are you? I mean, I'm in a band, and writing songs and performing them isn't easy at all, so when my little brother is watching the show, and I see those times when they just start playing in public at a random time to save an event or something, it is ridiculously inaccurate. Also, they seem to think that being in a band is all upsides. Being in a band is hard work, even if you're not famous. You need to sacrifice a lot and give up stuff just to practice. I should know. My band, Steel Sky, have been working harder than anybody on this forum could ever dream of, and yet on the show, these kids just cruise through it, occasionally meeting celebrities, all that crap, but reality is, these kids would get crumpled under the pressure. So screw you everybody here, and screw you Naked Brothers Band, because wow, just wow, you guys are so lame and stupid. And by the way, whoever started this forum, you spelled 'canceled' wrong, stupid idiotic douche bag. You're all just wasting your time and lives watching this sh** you total geeks.

Gyro-Robo

[9]Aug 28, 2010
    • level: 8
    Has anyone heard anything new about the show yet?

lydia1a

[10]Oct 21, 2010
    • level: 2

Just that Nat and Alex are still singing everyone is now doing their own thing and well. Qaasim is going to school and still appearing on TV, singing, and playing the guitar.

Milkaholic1019

[11]Nov 9, 2010
    eottsur wrote:

...You people are stupid, how old are you? I mean, I'm in a band, and writing songs and performing them isn't easy at all, so when my little brother is watching the show, and I see those times when they just start playing in public at a random time to save an event or something, it is ridiculously inaccurate. My band, Steel Sky, have been working harder than anybody on this forum could ever dream of, and yet on the show, these kids just cruise through it, occasionally meeting celebrities, all that crap, but reality is, these kids would get crumpled under the pressure. So screw you everybody here, and screw you Naked Brothers Band, because wow, just wow, you guys are so lame and stupid. And by the way, whoever started this forum, you spelled 'canceled' wrong, stupid idiotic douche bag. You're all just wasting your time and lives watching this sh** you total geeks.

Whoa, whoa, whoa there Mister Sassy-pants. I hardly think that your logic, or lack thereof is necessary on, not only this forum, but also on this whole website. To begin my speech that will ultimately make you run away in tears to your mother, I must say that language towards anyone on this site that displays such negativity as to call me or any other readers a total geek or lame or stupid. I am neither a total geek, stupid, or lame, nor do I deserve to have anyone refer to me as one out of anger and typing such a thing in the first place can most likely be attributed to your lack of intelligence. Also, you cannot say that you work harder than anyone on this forum because, even though I am not nearly as active in it as I formerly was, I would like to see you try to take a walk in my shoes for a day. You will be sorely mistaken about that rude assumption. Secondly, you refer to one person as a stupid and idiotic douche bag. You do not know what that poster's life or background may be. That person could be a mentally unstable teen who killed themselves after you posted that message, or it could be someone who could do other horrible things. You simply never know who you are talking to when you post such negative and ignorant things such as that, which is why you shouldn't post mean/negative things at all. You most likely didn't think that someone like me would reply to your message and pretty much own you. I could be the inventor of microwave popcorn for all you know, and there is no way to truly prove otherwise. You simply cannot assume that everyone that is on this forum is ten years old. It is easy to assume things, but you know what happens when you assume, right? You make and ass out of u and me. Get it? See what I did there? I'm so clever. Oh, and while we are on the topic of making assumptions, I am currently assuming that you are approximately 13 years old who does not do well in school, based on the limited and rather vulgar vocabulary you displayed, and you think that you are all that and a bag of chips because you have your very own rock band that your mother had to help you to make. Does she play the keyboard in it? I bet she does. Third, everyone is entitled to their own opinions on any given topic and I accept that. I am familiar with the US constitution and am familiar with the right to freedom of speech. This site is supposed to be family friendly, and when you blatantly insult the readers of your message, that is abusing your right, and while it may not be illegal, it may, and did, in my case, make some people unhappy. Also, you must know that people's opinions change frequently. Humans are fickle creatures like that. With this show, for example, I have changed my opinion on it because when I liked it, I was a kid. I am now more mature and find the humor of this show less than enjoyable, but I do give credit to the kids who appeared on this show because they put themselves out there for all the world to see, and that is more than you or I can say. I support them in their quest to become more active in the public by starring in concert tours and movies because they try to succeed and achieve it to a point. Every single one of them are growing as people each day just as everyone on this site is as well, and you have no right to bring them down.

In the most simple terms, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. And also don't pick fights. It's rude and makes you sound dumb.

PS, I'm moderately sorry that you had to do all of that reading because I doubt your brain could handle all of that information that I just threw at you. If it would make it easier for you, you can take notes in whatever format you see suitable or read at a pace fitting for your reading level. You can report me or do whatever because I simply do not care about this site anymore, but know this... You just got served.

chicamusica12

[12]Nov 11, 2010
    ^ Dear sweet Jesus...*slow clap*

BTW dude above?...ITS A TV SHOW! The fact that you expect it to be realistic kind of shocks me. God forbid a Nick show be inaccurate.

NbbRockGirl

[13]Nov 11, 2010

And you just got owned.

And as previously stated by our resident butt-kicker, you have no clue about the people in here. I bet you a hundred bucks that if you ever saw me in reality, you wouldn't be saying these things. I don't take ignorance kindly, in fact, it's one of the things I hate the most. You don't know who we are. Plus, I have very good memories with this show, and while I think its not the best thing anymore, in a way, it made me realize that the world isn't so crappy, I made two very good friends on this forum, I developed my love of music with them. So if you're saying that's "idotic"; I have a 30 pound saxophone that can come in handly. We're all allowed to have opinions, you don't have a right to be a jerk.

Oh, and Milkshake, Nice to have you around.

Edited on 11/11/2010 4:32pm

Milkaholic1019

[14]Nov 12, 2010
    So... with all that aside, its nice to be back. Haha. Kind of.

NbbRockGirl

[15]Nov 12, 2010

Kind of? Meanie Butt.

You've missed a lot, like for the fact that I can now teleport. So.. Yea. Your loss.

chicamusica12

[16]Nov 12, 2010
    ^With the power of baconapple?

NbbRockGirl

[17]Nov 16, 2010

chicamusica12 wrote:
    ^With the power of baconapple?

Heck Ya, bruh. Baconapple rules the world.