The Naked Brothers Band

Operation Mojo

Aired Saturday 8:30 PM Nov 22, 2008 on Nickelodeon

• Definitely hit the mark!

Despite Nick NZ time keeping skills Operation Mojo aired on Monday here in New Zealand. Despite the three month wait I was impressed. The cast and crew were really on their game for this episode, and provided an amusing hour of entertainment. Despite missing the mark in 'Mystery Girl' their aim was true here and presented me with a worth while viewing experience, something becoming extremely rare these days. The major let down for me, was once again and always the use of unnecessary sound effects, but that seemed minimal to the success of the rest of the movie/episode/thing. The acting rang true to what I know the cast is capable of, and I give my kudos to Alex and Qaasim who both really shone through in the episode. The Storyline itself was well written and was well supported by the dialogue which provided the appropriate humour at the appropriate time. I thought the episode was well worth the three month, or the nine month wait if I want to consider when it aired in the US. But all up I give it a strong [b]7.6/10[/b]