The Naked Brothers Band

Nickelodeon (ended 2009)

Dark_Eagle80

The Naked Brothers Band Fan Reviews page 2 of 10

5.9
  • When the band's mother is controlling the show, there's something wrong

It's safe to say that bands or singers who have a TV show always fail, case in point The Naked Brothers Band. It centers around 2 brothers Nat and Alex Wolf as they form their own rock band, and write their own songs, and try to become famous. The show doesn't have the worst premise ever, but it's still stupid and rather unoriginal. The first big problem of this show is the creator, for it's the Wolf's own mother, Polly Draper. Not only is she the creator, but the chief writer, executive producer, and director. When the mom is the one calling the shots on their sons TV show, you know it's going to be bad. The characters on this show are just horrible. Nat is a generic ladies man and has a tendency to date girls much older than him (creepy if you ask me) and always is looking for a girl. Alex has a crush on his babysitter for some reason, and has an unhealthy obsession with milk. Now I know milk is good for you, but Alex treats it like as if it's a drug or something. Also Alex's crush on his babysitter was probably an attempt by Polly to be funny, but it again comes off very creepy. Also these kids are teenagers. What are they doing still having a babysitter? Alex also believes he is a skateboarding god, but not once in this show did I see him do a trick, not even an an ollie (jump). He gives skateboarders a bad name. Cooper is a complete moron who thinks he's so cool with constantly wearing a business suit and taking out a cell phone. He is trying to be the NBB agent, but it comes off very stupid like. He even bosses the band around constantly, but he is most likely younger than the band or anyone on this show. The Wolf's dad is a complete brain dead moron who never seems to care about what the brothers do at all. Rosalina is the love interest for Nat, but she is such an idiotic girl who always broke up with Nat, then he sings a song, and she's with him again. Jessie is jsut as bad as the dad, if not worse. She is the babysitter, and she is constantly being looked out by the bad more than she looks out for them. As for the acting in this show, it is horrendously bad. Everyone either acts snobbish, very wooden, overact, underact, or look like they are going to fall asleep when reading their lines. The name if the band is the worst name ever created. Seriously, who thought that The Naked Brothers Band was a good name? Did anyone realize this was a bad and inappropriate name? The plots are also horrendous, but most of the times, I can't figure out the actual plot. The plots in each episode go all over the place and it's hard to tell what's really going on. There are not enough words to describe the awful and garbage inducing pieces of music the brothers call, songs. They have got to be just as bad as Hannah Montana when it comes to singing. They sound like little girls and their songs are just horrendous and unoriginal. Nick was also trying desperately to make us see that the NBB are an excellent band by promoting them constantly, and their music that was available on CD, but failed. About the only good thing in this show was it got canceled in 2 years. Words of advice for the Wolf brothers. 1: Try singing and writing better songs. 2: Do not let your mom have control over your show and get someone who actually knows what to do. For many reasons this show fails. The premise is stupid, the characters are bland and are flat, the humor is terrible, the songs and singing are wretched, and the plots are all over the place. So unless you want to lose your ability to hear, than stay away from this show and Hannah Montana, and Jonas LA forever and never look back upon them.
  • What the heck is this?

A few years ago,Nickelodeon made some live-action shows that were just bad. H20 was boring and horrible,Unfabulous was terrible,Zoey 101 was okay,Drake and Josh was great and Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide was awesome. However,out of all of them,this has got to be the worst Nick sitcom ever. The show is about Alex and Nat Wolf,who start a band named the Naked Brothers Band. As if the premise was bad,there are many problems with this show. First off,why are they called The Naked Brothers Band? Who came up with that? It sounds gay and inappropriate. Why aren't they naked if they are called that? No one knows nor cares. The characters are all brats and idiots especially Alex. Also,there is no humor in this show at all. I was bored to death when I was a kid to this show. But don't even get me started on the music. They sound horrible and some of the songs are just stupid (Seriously,Fishing for love?!). They are not anything worth listening too or special in any other way. Speaking of special,Why were there so many specials and movies every stinkin month? I'm not kidding,there were around 20 of them. And ones were just stupid. One was about saving Polar Bears in New Orleans (when do Polar Bears live in that spot?) another one was about a prank war (How is that related to the band?) and the others just sucked. Thank god,this only lasted 3 years,because Nickelodeon knew it was getting negative reception. Never watch this show again and let it be forgotten.
  • This will be an incredibly destructive critic

Okay, so this is the story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down, and I'd like to take a minute just to sit right there, I'll tell you how I almost died from watching this crap. So, the only character that may cross the line of crappiness is Nat, he's the only character with just a bit of human intelligence, Alex, well he's a damn baby that wouldn't even reach the cereal above the fridge. So, yeah, the songs are crappy, Nat sounds like a total b*tch, but the thing that bugs me the most, are the other gang, Queen Latif- I mean, Quassim, or whatever, and the other which names I didn't even bother to learn, they are sooooooo stupid, they thing they are even at least 1% fun when they are not, I believe they're on the show just for filler and cannot get even the lightest smile from me, they are an insult to human intelligence, the only thing that gets this off the hook is that they're in New York, that is the only good part of all the horrible production in this horrible show from untalented actors and mediocre scripts. I can't believe Nick fell so low that they were capable of broadcasting this over a second...
  • What was Nickelodeon thinking when they made this show?

This is one of the worst shows that is on Nickelodeon. The story about the Naked Brothers Band rising to fame is fake. I think that the kids in the band have no talent, their band name is just ridiculous, the music videos are too childish, the people are crazy, and the songs are not appealing. First what I hate about the show is that the jokes are just stupid!!, they are not even remotely funny, and Alex's jokes are suckish. Second what I hate about the show is that the songs are boring, Nat's singing is horrible, and the music just makes you want use a silencer gun to can the noise. Third what I hate about the show is Rosalina. Her real name is Allie DiMeco. I just do not like it when Rosalina pretends like she's Leon from Kingdom Hearts, although his real name is Squall Leonhart. Fourth what I hate about the show is Nat and Alex's dad. Their dad is just an idiot. The stuff he does is so dumb that I want to just tell him "Mr. Wolff, GROW UP for goodness sakes!!!!!". Overall, terrible show, and music. I had to chose between Phil Collins, and the Naked Brothers Band, I would choose Phil Collins.
  • I changed my mind.

Someone told me that NBB improved in the second season, and they could act better, so I gave it try and I saw the No Schools Fools Day special. I must say it seems they did get better, now I'm not saying I'm a fan of it but it was pretty good. I think most of you should try out some of the newer episodes. Alot of people will disagree with me but don't yet because you should try some of the new episodes first. I still thought the title was kinda weird but now that I think of it, it was kinda funny to me. So I think I will like this show now, mostly for the new episodes. Also I'm not forcing anyone to try it I'm just telling you it got better. You don't have to watch them if you don't want to. 8.5/10
  • Naked brothers band is awesome

The naked brother Band is a great TV show, It protray's two young brothers in a band.

The awesome twist of Nat and Rosalina is the main interest of the show. They are a cute couple who i believe should not break up, lol She is an awesome actor and a great music player, This show is great and should never end.

However there are some downsides to the show, thomas, i believe he has problems and ruins the interest of the show, ps i think he should cut his hair, it looks horrible. However overall The Naked brothers band is a great show, and Nat and Rosalina should never break up, and this show should never end, and should have more parts with nat and rosalina.
  • It was easily the worst sitcom Teen Nick had to offer us.

(This is meant to be of no offence to any fans-it's just my honest opinion) The main singers, Natt and Alex Wolfe, think they can sing well, but truthfully they cannot. I'm serious-they are the WORST singers that I've ever heard. Plus, they can't write songs worth a darn in my opinion. They even admitted themselves one of their songs they wrote when they were, like, two. Right there should tell you how much knowledge they have of music. The beats aren't catchy, and all of the band members sing completely off key. It's not only that, but the lyrics are appalling and childish. It's supposed to be a teen show, hence why it's on Teen Nick. Yet, they sing songs about not wanting to go to school, a crazy car, alien clones, and banana smoothie. Again, they're childish and sound like stuff that belongs on Kidz Bop. The only song I ever liked from them was Beautiful Eyes. Okay, I've wasted half of the review on their music. Why not talk about the show itself now? My honest opinion on the show: worst show ever! I know where Nickelodeon was going with this: they knew Hannah Montana was getting popular, and they couldn't let that happen unless they had a show equally as popular! So they came up with this, which they thought would be a success. But it was a failure, for it only lasted two seasons before it was axed and the CD sales bombed. I can see why, though. This so-called "comedy" show is anything but funny with lame and unoriginal humor. I watched one episode and didn't laugh once. There were a few jokes I thought were okay, and others I wondered how old the writers of the show were. I tried giving it a chance, I really did. But within every episode, I had to turn it off in five minutes because I was so bored with it. I would get so angry whenever I saw a commercial for ANOTHER upcoming movie or special or whatever they had. I was THRILLED when I discovered it was cancelled. Thank you, Nickelodeon, for canceling this show and getting it off the air.
  • I thought they were impersonating Crimewatch, until it dawned on me - that's how they actually dress.

Mind, I wish it had been Crimewatch. Those two ought to be locked up for their singing. They may only be 10 (ish), but a lot of people are only 10 and can sing like that.

They've turned something that is perfectly ordinary, the way they sing, into something extra-ordinary - it's on TV. But it doesn't deserve to be.

Amongst all the scripts and make up you find two stuck-up 'Mom, I'm on telly!' boys who are flommocked by fangirls for no apparent reason.

But the most painful thing, more painful then their singing, is what it says on this site. A comedy?! Was that meant to be a joke?

Bottom line: "Do the boys have what it takes to make it in the music business?" No.

Now, where's Connie Talbot?
  • I typed this all up and submitted it to Associated Content all by myself!

"The Naked Brothers Band" Series Ends on April 11th
    With the Finale TV Movie "The Premiere."
    By Eli Allen

The Naked Brothers Band was a hit rock documentary musical parody series on Nickelodeon that gave the network its highest ratings, when the series premiered in 2007. It starred two real life brothers who were musical from a very young age while their parents, their mother in particular put the entire show together.

The series was adapted by the pilot episode The Naked Brothers Band: The Movie and was originally independent when it won the Audience Award for Family Feature Film at the 2005 Hamptons International Film Festival. Later on, Nickelodeon decided to develop it into a television series. The real life brothers who live in New York City are Nat Wolff, 14, a singer-songwriter, keyboardist, and guitarist; and Alex Wolff, 11, a drummer and singer-songwriter.

The Naked Brothers Band: The Movie was written and directed by actress Polly Draper-who is Nat and Alex's real-life mom. Draper created, was chief writer, executive producer, and director for the television series. Apparently, Draper didn't star in the series because she was too busy putting the entire show together. Draper was best known for her role as Ellyn Warren on the 1987-91 hit ABC drama series thirtysomething. Draper's guest appearances included being on shows such as Monk and Law and Order: Criminal Intent. Draper has also appeared all over Broadway, which included Brooklyn Boy and Getting Into Heaven, which she wrote in 2003 at the Flea Theater. Draper's husband and the brothers' dad Michael Wolff is a jazz pianist and composer who worked with tons of musicians such as Frank Sinatra, Warren Zevon, Wayne Shorter, Christian McBride, B.B. King, and Bobby McFerrin. In 1975, Wolff became the vocalist and musical director for jazz singer Nancy Wilson. Since Arsenio Hall was one of Wilson's opening acts, Hall chose Wolff as the musical director and bandleader of his 1989-94 talk show The Arsenio Hall Show.

Besides being best known for her role on thirtysomething, Draper is also known for producing and starring in her screenwriting debut The Tic Code, in 1998. The film also starred actor-entertainer Gregory Hines and was inspired by Wolff's love for jazz and his struggles with Tourette syndrome. Wolff also contributed the film's score.

On The Naked Brothers Band, Michael Wolff was the co-executive producer, music supervisor and music producer. In addition, he played his sons clueless dorky accordion playing dad. The reason why the band is called The Naked Brothers Band is because when Nat and Alex were toddlers they climbed out of the bathtub shouting, "We're the naked brothers band!" Nat eventually became obsessed with the Beatles and started to constantly write songs and taught himself how to play piano. He then formed a band in pre-school with his best friends. Meanwhile, Alex got so good at playing drums from watching videos in his house of Ringo Starr from the Beatles.

After 9/11 terrorist attacks, Nat, who was 6-years-old at the time, wrote and performed a song called "Firefighters"with his band that was for his charity concert, which was located in the back of his apartment. It ended up making over $45,000 and donated it all to the children of the firefighters that died during 9/11. After that the band performed all over different weddings, birthday parties, and ceremonies.

Eventually, Nat started putting signs on his bedroom door that said: "I Want To Be A Child Star, Mom!" But, Draper refused to¾explaining that it would be too brutal. So Draper decided made a compromise with Nat. In 2003, she let him write and direct a sitcom that was called Don't Eat Off My Plate. In 2004, Ms. Draper's sons' musical talents eventually inspired her to come up with the idea to make a mock documentary home video, which eventually became The Naked Brothers Band: The Movie. Ms. Draper got her celebrity friends to guest star in the film so she can fantasize the idea that the band is world-famous like the Beatles. Those celebrities included Cyndi Lauper, Ricki Lake, Uma Thurman, Arsenio Hall, Nancy Wilson, Julianne Moore, Ann Curry, Tony Shalhoub, and the entire cast of thirtysomething.

Regarding the film winning an award at the Hamptons International Film Festival, Nickelodeon executive Albie Hecht watched the film in the audience. Hecht developed the series by bringing the film to Nickelodeon asking them to do a television series based on it. At first the vice president of Nickelodeon, Tom Ascheim thought kids wouldn't get the whole point of show. Later on, Nickelodeon executives brought the film home for their own children to watch and their kids loved it. Eventually, Nickelodeon persuaded Draper into putting together a television series. Afterwards, Hecht served as the series' executive producer and his production company Worldwide Biggies distributed the series.
    The band-members on the series who have known Nat since pre-school were 14-year-old David Levi who played keyboards; 14-year-old Thomas Batuello who played cello; and 14-year-old Cooper Pillot starred as the band's manager. The other band-members were 16-year-old Allie DiMeco starred as Rosalina¾Nat's girl friend, played bass; and 12-year-old Qaasim Middleton played guitar.

Actually, I was an extra on the TV movie Naked Idol, but was edited out. The third season consisted of three holiday specials and four TV movies with guest appearances by Dave Attell, Natasha Bedinfield, Miranda Cosgrove, David Desrosiers, Tobin Esperance, Whoopi Goldberg, Victoria Justice, Simon Kirke, and Leon Thomas III. Now with three completed seasons, soundtrack albums on the #23 Top 200 Billboard Charts-the series, unfortunately, comes to end. Fortunately, that doesn't stop brothers Nat and Alex. Their music will still continue, as they will be releasing their first worldwide, non-soundtrack album. They're also expected to go on tour this summer. The finale television movie of the series The Premiere airs on April 11th.

THE NAKED BROTHERS BAND
    The Premiere

Polly Draper, creator, executive producer, writer; Albie Hecht, executive producer; Michael Wolff, co-executive producer, music supervisor, music producer; Bob Mittenthal, co-executive producer; Ken H. Keller, producer, director of photography, camera operator, post production supervisor; Caron Rudner-Keller, producer, line producer; Tim Draper, consulting producer; Michael Rubiner & Bob Mittenthal, writer; Jonathan Judge, director.

Starring: Nat Wolff, Alex Wolff; With: Thomas Batuello, Allie DiMeco, David Levi, Qaasim Middleton; And: Cooper Pillot, Jesse Draper, Michael Wolff.
  • heres a song for u its called thanka god thisa show gotta cannceleda mario style XD

yet another horrible tv show wat is this time..................what the f*ck is this sh*t omg
    the show is a show about these six annoying teenagers who think they can sing but really suck over all. first of all its a todal rip off of the jhonas bros ill tell u that. second not only is it a ripoff of a show but its a ripoff of another bad show even worse. its basicly nothing more than a sope opra with kids in it. witch is just pitiful cuz nick hired these groups of kids to act in a tv show and pretend there living there lives when its not there actial lives. the plot of this show is down right pethetic basicly these kids doing a buch of stupid stuff like in one episode they shave a kids head bald....what for? and another thing, u can tell this is so fake and cheap i mean the filming is terible, the camra keeps shaking as u watch it. wat? did they use a cam corder or something or does the camra man have a tik cuz really bad filming not to metion to this guy na,ed nat wolf has a girl whos like 2 years older than him and he has a crush on her hes like 12 he dosent even know what love is.
  • Horrible

This show is about kids who THINK they can play in a band and THINK that they're good, but in reality they're neither. I saw the first episode of this and never watched it again. I'm suprised this show lasted a couple episodes, let alone 2 years. This show combined two of my favorite daytime and nighttime distractions: music and tv. Most of the plots go like they're trying to write a song, and then something happens, then something absolutly unrelated happens, and then they write the song (which is still crap) Overall, a truly abysmal show worth of it's rating. 0/10
  • It's a pretty good show, unlike Zoey 101, Unfabulous, and stuff like that. This show actually relates to the younger viewers of Nick, not some 14 or 15 year old star that only cares about boys and getting in/out of trouble.

It's a pretty cool show, and although my cousin (ahhem) thinks it's terrible. I think that the Naked Brothers come up with some wonderful songs, after all, they're 11 and 9. A lot of people would expect them to be Justin Timberlakes or something. Although, some of those girls that are always like, "OMG Nat I love you will you marry me?" always seem to be faking it. Theyre probably being paid to say that. Adn, I don't see why SOME people hate it so much, because it has so many fans! Nat and Alex have like amillion girls (including me) drooling over them.
  • The most pointless and worthless show in the planet. Its so bad it doesn't even deserve to have the DVD stomped on in the dust. It's not worth the energy. To those of you who are fans of this show, I really have nothing against you. This is my opinion.

I can not a find a word bad enough to describe this show. I wish this website would allow me to rate it lower than 1. I would give it the lowest possible rating. I give this show -infinity. Lets start with the actors. I know this is a kid show, but these actors are trying to be all serious and cool, but they just look like dorks. I think I'll start with Nat. The "ladies man". All I can say is, how stupid can he be to think that he is a "ladies man" of any sort. I do not understand a single person who could possibly think he is hott or a great musician (sorry to the fans, but I'm just expressing my opinion, I have nothing against you, I just don't agree with your taste). He likes a girl that is several years older than him. He ends up going out with her and having all of these "relationship issues". Give me a break Nick. This kid is like 13, and all of a sudden, dating is so important to him. What happened to the days when boys still thought girls had cooties. This kid can't be much older than those boys back in the good old days. With this "relationship" Nickelodeon is implying that kids his age should be dating and going out with people. That is just plain wrong, and so is Nat.

Next comes Alex. He is just a joke. His crush on his baby sitter is just plain made for comedy shows (even though its not funny). His obsession with milk is just plain idiotic. This is Nicks way of describing a real rock stars alcohol addiction. I do not find this funny in any way. It is just plain stupid, and takes a shot at people who have a real alcohol addiction. What is with the headbands?? I don't know if he is trying to be "gangster" or "cool", but all I know is that it makes him seem like a wanna be. The idea of him skateboarding is very offensive to REAL skateboarders. This is implied in most of the episodes, but I have never seen him do an actual trick. Not even an ollie (for you non skaters, that just a jump. How old is he exactly, because I think hes trying to act like an adult mixed with a 5 year old. Emphasis on TRYING. He just comes out acting like a snotty little brat, who gets whatever he wants.

I think I'll go onto Cooper next. What is with the suit? He's a kid trying to act like an adult. Not even adults wear suits ALL the time. He bosses the band around, but I'm betting most of them are older than him. The fact that he whips his cell phone around like a real agent, is just amusing in a stupid way. He thinks hes an adult, but hes not. Mr. Wolff is just a goofy, cartoony, idiot, that doesn't seem to give a crap what his kids do. The Hunny Bunnys or whatever his little duet was called, was simply terrible, and just plain disturbing. He has a very bad sense of taste in basically everything. Weather it be clothes, music, or people. He acts more like a father that you would see in a cartoon than a real father.

Jessie is plainly annoying and stupid. She is the brother's babysitter, yet they take more care of her than she does of them. If this wasn't a show on Nickelodeon, she would probably be the character getting drunk, going to parties, and eventually getting pregnant by some stranger at the bar. She doesn't seem to care what the brothers do, and is almost as worthless as their father.

I'm done character attacking, so lets go to the horrendous music. These boys have such high voices that when I first heard their music on the radio, I thought that they were all girls. Call me when they hit puberty, because maybe then, their voices will sound the least bit good. The songs are completely pointless, and it is a disgrace to call them songs. They have over repetitive lyrics, and quite frankly, have no real topic. What self respecting "band" (and I use the term lightly) writes songs about taxis and chores. One minute their writing some stupid fast paced song about something totally pointless, and then the next minute they try to pull off the serious type song. What is with all of the "band" members and their instruments? Two keyboards, two bass players, and a CELLO in a rock band? This isn't a rock band. This is what I call an orchestra. I would much rather have my ears bleed than listen to this garbage. Scratch that, it's an insult to garbage. If America wants to try a new interrogation method for having suspects admit to their crimes, they should have them listen to the Naked Brothers band until they confess. Having heard this "music" myself, the suspect will crack within a minute of the first song. There is no word to describe the terribleness of this "music". It deserves its own word.

Time to talk about the name. Naked Brothers Band. If a pedophile were to serf the TV guide and was to see this TV show name, what do you think would happen. Maybe I've been watching to much Law and Order, but this name most likely gets viewed by a lot of these people, having them expect something totally different than the load of crap that they really do put on. I honestly think they should have stuck with The Silver Boulders. Not only is the name innapropriate for Nickelodeon, it's innapropriate for young children. Maybe changing the name would at least make me reconsider not taking up enough energy to stomp a TV in the dust.

I general, all I can say is that this is the worst show I have ever seen in my life. They try to make it look like a documentary, but only succeed in making it look even more fake. The actors are stiff, the jokes are lames, and the so called "songs" make me want to barf. I would not recommend this show to my worst enemy. Next Halloween, when I run out of candy, I'll use one of their songs to scare the kids away. This is the worst show known to man.
  • This show's good right? Right? WRONG.

Oh Nick, what is this mess you made? Naked Brothers Band's tv show is nothing but hideous pointless garbage. So Nick somehow found these two singers named Natt and Alex Wolf, took them in, and had a show since January 2007. At first listening to their first few songs made me think these guys look kinda cool, but after seeing this radio-active barf you call a tv show, I was dead wrong. This show has no storyline or any of those key apsects that can make a show more watchable. Lame plots, poor acting, and boring stuff going on in the show, blend it all together and you got a garbage tv show headed to nowhere land and failure island. Nick needs to ditch this show if they know whats good for them, because as far as I know Nickelodeon is still airing craptastic specials periodically. There's really not much I can come up with at giving this show more of a recap. Except I know Nat in the show keeps on failing by chasing after girls or whatever. How do so many people like this show? It is making me lose faith in humanity!
  • i thought music groups needed an ounce of talent...

god, what has happened to TV, and music.i like music, but this... this just is not music. It's a bunch of kids who THINK they can write songs, when in actuality they cannot. I can't believe I ever watched this. Making this show a "comedy" is also a lie, as comedies have to be funny, which this show was definitely not, not in my books. I am sorry if I am offending any fan, but this show is absolute garbage and deserved to end quick. My overall grade is without a doubt, an F. Please, find better TV instead of watching this
  • Nothing interesting about it. Well lets see if this review gets deleted

I don't like this show and think it is a rediculous waste of time and that nickelodeon will be removed as soon as they can't show spongebob anymore. I saw a comercial of this show and it looked like the only people who might watch it are lolilota sp? lovers.

I don't know why its still on air and why its advertised far more than Avatar the Last airbender is considering its nicks 2nd top show. I've even seen less spongebob comercials than this show. The first movie and their new one have the exact same plot prettymuch and they seem to be unable to preform as a band without one female member. Sad since in the real world instrument players can be cut in 5 sec. Only a lead singer can't be cut since they usually make up the group. This show doesn't have anything interesting about it or humor to it. The only thing thats odd is that it is still airing.

If this gets deleted and i get reported tv.com is abusing our rights.
  • Too reptitive, Too overrated by Nick, Worst show ever. pretend to punch them when they're haunted my TV set. So in other words their horrible.

OK I'll come up with 10 GOOD reasons that this shows sucks

1. Their Music. Seriously, It's too repetative. and the songs are not well thought out.

2. Bratty Behavior. especially from Alex. (stupid older women lover, Curly haired, bandana wearing freak)

3.Repetitive episodes- In all my life of watching TV I have never seen a show So repetitive. Really, How many times has Rosalina left the band then came back?

4. Adult Situations- These are KIDS. They're kissing, cheating on girl/boy friends, and the fact that the band manager is a kid is so pathatic. Those stuff is for Adult Actors

5. The acting- They're either too-over the top or don't show any emotion Any thing but close to OK.Shockly, Nat is nominated for best male child actor in Kids Choice Awards... They bribed Nick, Black Mailed, Threated, one of those possibiltys

6.Copiers- They try to do what the Beatles (I think it's the beatles) do. and the whole confession thing is just a rip-off of The Office.

7. Cooper- Sure Alex is bad but Cooper atchully worst. "Duh, What are you doing goofing off? Are you trying to get fired" Shut Up stupid Kid. Plus out of all the acting he does the worst job.

8. Unrealistic- "I played Crazy Car at my Wedding" "Yeah Everyone says Nat's the leader of the band but we're really the leaders" "Boys rule, Girls Drool. Boys are smart Girls are Stupiiiiiiiiiid!" Like this show. Do you know ANYONE who would play a song (even if it's a great artist like Elvis, or Beatles) who plays a song at their Wedding? Plus, Those two boys trying to be cool?

9.too much band members- I doubt they even play them but, A Cello in a Rock band? Two Keyboards? Think there's enough

And 10. Down right their Name- I have trouble saying "naked" because I sometimes feel Embassed by it. So I always say NBB " You know the NBB, they suck" No one knows what I'm talking about so I have to say Naked Brothers Band. :#(.

So That's all I can say (or type) about how this show sucks. This is one of the reasons I stopped watching nick. Other reasons are New Spongebob, Mighty B,No more showing of Avatar. (I'm not really a fan of Avatar but at this point I wouldn't mind seeing it from start to end." So Sorry this is too long I'm done with this rewiew. Bye.
  • Very very awful. Nick REALLY needs to give up on this show.

Okay, in this decade of lame and crappy tv shows, this is another one of them, there's so many of them that it makes my eyes bleed. Naked Brothers Band sucks it should have never existed. These guys don't deserve fame and fortune. They try way too hard to impress people and fail at it, and they are so pathetic with girls! I take their girl obsession and other junk as an insult! At least to me! Another crappy horrible thing that's happening in this era are all these crap tv show bands and singers! Naked Brothers, Jonas Brothers, and Hannah Montana! This is definitely one of my pet peeves. Nothing but garbage on television, and bad singers. Now for a recap of this poor show: I don't even know where to begin! The plot is WAY too messed up! I don't even see any proper storylines! This show needs to be brought back down to the bowels of hell from whence it came immediately! The whole show is wretched, boring, and just unappealing in every way. Bloody hell, this is exactly the reason why Nick is going downhill these days. Nick needs to reverse this trend NOW. Nat and Alex Wolf are the stars of this show and they do music videos and other things in this show, but the scripts are written very poorly. This show SUCKS! I hate it. I can't wait until its canceled and gone for good from this channel.
  • The evil that has become nickelodeon summed up into a half hour!

To begin with, let's start with the title: has anyone ever considered what a turn off calling a TV show "The Naked Brothers Band" is? Having said that this mockmentuary about a wannabe kids' group is horrible. The dialouge and writing in general are awful, it's about as belivable as the statement "I rode to school on a magical unicorn named Joe with Rob Patterson! Afterwards we had diner with Bigfoot!", the acting is terriable and the music is annoying. The characters and too old to be "cute" and too akward to "sexy".Everytime I think about the good old shows Nick used to air, this horrible excuse for entertainment can be seen murding my memories.
  • A show about teens who are in a band called "The Naked Brothers Band" directed and created by Polly Draper. Also relationships and comedy are included in this show. Nat and Alex Wolff are the stars.

I love this show. It gets very romantic at times, and can also be funny once you get into it more. Honestly, I really don't think this TV show is that bad. If you don't like it, then you shouldn't watch it. Last year, before it aired I though it was going to be suckish. But it was actually a pretty good show, if you ask me. Nat wolff is cute too. They have pretty good music in my opinion. I've pretty much been hooked onto this show since last year when it aired in January. Overall, I'd probably give this show a 9.7-10.0. Worst maybe being a 9 due to some corniness/Immaturity. (I can't spell.) There was a point when I didn't like this show because nobody else liked it, then I got back hooked onto it when polar bears aired. I missed about two or three epis, not too bad. A message to all nbb lovers, don't let haters make you hate it. It pretty much stunk on ice cause on June 6th I had my school dance and I missed it. I saw it on the Saturday though. It was great lol.

NBB Rox!
  • Nothing special

Actually in all the great music I've heard this has to be the worst. The actors aren't doing what I know is acting. Like most people I agree that that girl should leave for her own band since she has the best talent. The show itself is also very stupid with some of the plots meaningless and the characters defying reality (an 11 year old paired up with someone 5 years older?) Which probably influences the children to do the same. Last but not least most of the songs have stupid, empty, meaningless lyrics especially one song which had 3 minutes of "in this body I occupy" in different tunes. Children like me are the most drawn to this (not that I am drawn to this show) for in the show it is the children who usually are supreme and living their dreams since in most shows they(we) see how teens and adults are the main attraction. I loathe this for it's popularity but I'll leave it alone, nothing personal except to the whole band.
  • The Naked Brothers Band is about a band who go straight to the top. They have to deal with real life things as well like friendship, love, gigs and relationships. It stars Nat and Alex Wolff, Rosalina, David, Qaasim and Thomas who make up the band.

The Naked Brothers Band is the most awesome show I have ever seen ever. It stars Nat Wolff and his brother Alex. Nat is a hot 13 year old who has a crush on band member Rosalina DiMeco. Alex is a little cutie at 10 and a half years old and he plays the drums for the band. (Nat plays the keyboard and guitar in the band - he is also the main singer of the band). Alex refers to the band's babysitter, Jesse Draper, as his girlfriend and Jesse refers to him as her little boyfriend. Rosalina DiMeco is Nat's crush and the band's bassist. She's really pretty. Qaasim, David and Thomas are the guitarist, keyboardist and cellist of the band. They are always playing pranks on people. Qaasim is apprently "smooth with the ladies". David is really smart and Thomas is a prankster at heart. Cooper Pillot is the band manager. He has been managing the band since the time of the Silver Boulders which is what originally the band was called. Some former band members are Cole Hawkins and Josh (Rosalina's step-brother). Cole and Josh both played the guitar until Qaasim took over and Rosalina became bassist. Jesse Draper is the band's babysitter and she is in her early twenties and is apparently "Alex's only girl for him". Some of the other characters are Sonny Wolff (Nat and Alex's dad), Betty (Sonny's girlfriend)and ET and Lucky (Nat and David's dogs). Some famous people have been on the Naked Brothers Band like Miranda Cosgrove from iCarly and Drake and Josh, Cyndi Lauper, Snoop Dogg, George Lopez, Joel Madden from Good Charlotte, Tony Hawk, Phil Collins, Natasha Bedingfield and Whoopi Goldberg just to name a few.
  • This show is about a band who has to deal with every day problems. they play a lot of songs, and have a lot of romance involved. Sometimes the band has problems and must deal with them to help the band survive.

This is the worst show in the history of TV!!!!! I don't get the meaning of this show! It has no morals, and no good episodes! The worst show on Nick. I'd rather bang my head on a glass wall than watch the Naked Brothers Band! I recommend that you change the channel before you vomit from the stench of this show, trust me. If I had to choose between jumping into a volcano or watching the Naked Brothers band, I'd jump into a volcano. Warning- if you love this show then you are against the rest of us who want the show off of nick forever.
  • Nickelsodeon...Why? Why?!

The Naked Brothers Band is a worthless piece of trash. Nat and Alex Wolf, I have never heard of them! Why is it that they always said in the show that they're the biggest stars ever! Well, if they walked on the street, no one will be trying to get them! The plots are just plain stupid! Looking at Nat and Alex as girl magnets makes me want to vomit. It makes no sense why they call their songs hits! Nickelodeon, cancel this show! Just take this show and destroy it! I don't want to see their faces again! Ew!
  • Whoever thought of this is just...*sigh*. Nickelodeon made a big mistake.

The Naked Brothers Band is about these group of kids who are in this horrible band they formed. One thing I hate about this show is that it's a mockumentary. These kids are like 12, 13 and they have to be in a band and have to have girlfriends. What? This makes no sense, this is all the show focuses on: Girls. Yeah, girls are great, but they're not the entire world ya know. The entire band is horrible. The singing makes my ears hurt and I have to leave the room. And what's with the name? I mean, I know kids choose dumb names for something but picture "Naked Brothers Band"...? One word: stupid. Now I know what people are gonna say, "You're just jealous". No, I would never be jealous of a dumb band that will go nowhere. I don't see how anyone can be jealous of this horrible show/"band".
  • Featuring some of the most repetitive plots (and songs!) i've ever seen, NBB sinks almost as low as Out of Jimmy's Head.

1.5
    "Yo guiz ima have talent on teh songz dud!"

AHA! My last **** on the toilet is being featured as a televised show on Nick!

The NBB is probably the WORST show that's airing on Nick as of now. While Spongebob is near it's pure mighty poo-ness, NBB takes the cake.

Lets take a look at the band in general. Picture the Jonas Brothers. Now de-puberty them. Then make them think they actually have talent, except they don't at all. That's the NBB. Their songs consist of the same 5 ****ing words over, and over, and over again until you finally lose sanity.

Is it me or is Roselena a whore? Because half the NBB episodes focus her breaking up with Alex and then going back to him. Every "movie" literally follows this plot. It's bull crap.

That's every episode summed up. "Drama" problems with Roselena. Maybe some other band problems too, sometimes.

Is NBB funny? No. Does the band have talent? No. Is the show entertaining? No. If you respect your sanity, don't watch idiotic shows.

That means don't watch this show. Obviously.
  • Just when I honestly thought Nick couldn't get any worse with their programming, then came The Naked Brothers Band...

This show is easily summed up: it's about a group of untalented children that are in a band. I'm not exactly sure who thought any of them were talented (I guess anyone can sing in high, falsettos these days.) but I digress. Things happen sometimes with the other, less important members of the band but be forewarned: 90% of the storyline and show is devoted to Roselena being wishy washy and dramatic, not to mention always breaking up with Alex (one of the main characters)--then becoming overly jealous whenever he's interested in another girl. Seriously. Check the last few episodes or excuse me, 'movies' and that's pretty much the plotline "Roselena is being over dramatic again and her relationship with Alex is in jeopardy!!" Honestly, is this show suppose to be about the band and their music or some lame attempt at a pre teen love drama with a very annoying female lead? Then it doesn't help that the show tries way too hard to be something it just simply can't: most of the children haven't even seemed to hit puberty yet, so it's almost amusing to watch them try to act older then they actually are. The writing for the show is outright terrible: it's like it was written for a different audience then 'adjusted' to be directed at younger children. Like the horrible "Kidz Bop" cd's: the songs were written and performed just fine the way they were but here comes some untalented hacks trying to 'rework it' to make it better for younger children. I'm not exactly sure what Nick was trying to do with this ridiculous show...was it the network's show answer to the Jonas Brothers? Did they want their own 'Hannah Montana' but didn't want to rip it off too much so they formed a band instead? I don't know and honestly, I don't care. But lets hope they never do this again. (I won't hold my breath though.)
  • Predictable............

1.5
    When Nick began to go downhill one of the reasons was because of this. It is extremely predictable in the first and second seasons Nat would always hit on Rosalina and fail. In the third season they're a couple and it just gets even more predictable now Nat and Rosalina brake up every episode then Nat will sing to her and they get back together and then brake up in the next episode again and then get back together again. Now I usually don't give a show a 1.5 rating because if it has a plot that I don't like I could see how other people might like it. This show I can't because it is not funny and there is no action or drama. Overall don't watch this.
  • With two teens growing up as rockers it wouldnt help to make a show of kids with talent would it?

Now this may be the worst show that Nick has ever put on the air. The show of a group of tweens who form a rock band. The problem is that they suck. Natt's voice is impossible to listen to with his high pitched screeches. This is no offence to him, but remake the show when they all go through puberty.

The story is the same every time. Rosalina leaves or her and Natt have an argument, the middle is all opera, and in the end they are together. It's so repetitive.

As for the rest of the band, they are all just plain geeks. They are jerks and geeks in their own rights with terrible character. The parent characters are cartoonish with the oblivious to reality baby sitter and the totally out there father. Just the worst thing Nick has come out with and if they are trying these kids out to be Hannah Montana or the Jonas Brothers, then they have some kind of mental disorder
  • Agent M reviews the Naked Brothers band; A group of kids who declares that they are "rockers". Are these rugrats destroying your headset and TV, or enhancing it? Get the tissue, cause a whole lotta sh*t is coming your way

The Naked Brothers Band has many fans and many many haters. To list them all would be ages, but to tell you the reasons why the Naked Brothers Band, that would be easy. But you may ask "Agent M, do you like or hate them?"

Well, I hate them with a passion. The Naked Brothers Band has destroyed my TV set and also my radio. With their pointless songs and horrid plots for episodes, when I first saw the N.B.B, I knew that the end of entertainment was coming soon. The apocalypse of entertainment! These kids are obviously nowhere near the calibur of acting nor can they play any instrument. But being a "Band" I shall review them in that category first.

Their music is repetitive, random, and stupid. Mind you they did make a good song here and there (by good I mean god-awful but not THAT god-awful), though others (And others I mean most of them all) sucked. Most people has problems with their song "Banana smoothie" and they have a right to. There has been songs today that sung about...food (chicken noodle soup, etc) but this one has to take the icing off the cake. I myself, have a more dire song on which they made. Behold, Taxi cab. Most rappers rap about rims on spinners or Cadillacs and that's mildly OK because they own them, however, singing about a vehicle in which you do not own (and a form of public transportation no less), it makes no sense! Plus, it sounds like they have the same beat over and over and over and over and over....

They pass themselves up as rockers, yet that is spitting in the face of ACDC, Black Sabbath, etc. "Rock and roll isn't only for adults", I find that untrue because the adults can do it right! The brothers are destroyers of rock; Soulja boy is the destroyer of Hip hop.

The name is...odd to say the least. Naked Brothers? Not getting into much detail here but that doesn't seem sanitary. --------------------------------------

The show is very weird as the songs are. Nickelodeon is trying to shove down puberty. No lie, there was an episode where one of the boys actually mentioned puberty! All we need to do is see Roselina in a bathing suit and there we go! *Bing!* Automatic erection! The show centers around Nick or whatever the little *censored* name trying to get Roselina as his girlfriend, makes a song about her, loses her, big drama, the little brat tries to be his Yoda, and they end with a song! And this goes on with -if not all- no...all the episodes! This goes to show that Nick has lost that touch it used to have. Why can't Nick make a good L.A show like All that or Kenan and Kel, the shows that was good back in the day!

I wouldn't give these little sons of *censored* a rose on their grave, less not a good review!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10