The Naked Brothers Band

Dark_Eagle80

The Naked Brothers Band Fan Reviews page 3 of 10

5.9
  • a band mockumentary.

this horrible show is about a fake band with sucky actors! they all suck! this show will be dropped very soon. i watched one minute of "the supertastic 6". what the hell was that? an animated version of the show??????? They all disgust me. The only little interesting part of the show is the relationship between nat and rosalina! the producers should be ashamed that their show is going down the drain! i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i hate it! i do!
  • Bad. Just bad.

Why Nick hasn't cancelled this show yet, I'll never know. Borrowing from "A fish called Wanda", to call the writing stupid would be an insult to stupidly written shows.\

Basically, the show's horrible. Don't watch it. This show is so bad, if I even hear it's name I want to destroy every TV in my house.

But, to wrap things up, I believe that the tag lines for this show say it all: Boring. Crap. Horrible. Those are actually in the tab box. Really.

And I need a few more words, so I'd like to apologize for the poor spelling in this review.
  • I love this show alot its one of the best i have seen and i ma truly dedicated to it

I think this show doesnt get enough credit. they are too good to be hated by people. They have one bad song (crazycar) to start off the show and they are mocked and hated and people just are too mean for a first impression. i dont get it though. they are not even that bad. like see at first when the show premeired i didnt want to see the show at all but then my friend told me about it and i watched it. now im a huge fan. i think it was a good first impression but some people think okay their like 6 wow they cant act. okay well those people think.... lets see they how old are they now hmmmm 14 and 11 so that knocks out the childish age and then nat hit puberty(i no all you out there shocker right but no its true watch all their most recent videos he hit it) and alex is and awesome drum player and a very good actor. they both are very good actors. just watch one episode form season two or three and your mind might change and just give them a second chance or stop posting hate messages on a nbb loving site i mean seriously why are you even on their page in the first place!!!!!!>:0
  • pointless i ment to say 0.1

im trying to do 0.1 but it allways says 10 for me (just to tell you it is s**t

if you like a show about people sorry KIDS!!! jump around and cant sing or act in a tv show then you have something really wrong with your head but still have fun and if your offended now don't read on!!!

that space was so people didn't read on. anyway in just 1 episode i found around 50 weird things about it here are a few: they love really ugly dogs (fat ugly bulldogs): no brain they flashed the lights and there head started to hurt?:in a non kiddy slow sensitive song they had a accordion or whatever in the background: 2 base instruments base guitar and a double base?????: a 16 year old who thinks hot + hot = cold?: manager is like 4ft. so if you like that then wtf? so my verdict is neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr even think about cheking this show out and go shoot your self in the head cause that is what this show will make you feel you want to do or sell your tv or tv's

• pointless

• pointless

thanks for reading be safe don't do naked brothers band or Jones brothers
  • This show is SO annoying....

Yet it kinda catches my attention. All right, so this show is about a band formed by two brothers ages 11 and 8. This show started out as a 1-and-a-half hour movie. This show is really annoying but I can't stop watching it. I think my favorite song of theirs was probably "Catch Up With The End" written by Nat Wolff.

I take back the bad review I wrote previously. I really don't think it's all that bad. I just really don't like Alex. He's so annoying and he's obsessed with his babysitter. Alex, dude, grow up. She's 10 years older than you! She's not gonna marry you. But however, I can understand Nat's situation with Rosalina. I actually once had a crush on someone two years apart from me, too.

I think that Nat's my favorite character on the show. Especially since he's my sister's friend's age. The band (and the show) should have just simply been called "Nat". The other thing I don't like about it is the name of the show. Calling your band Naked Brothers Band and having your 9-year-old brother as a co-singer will not really attract that much people.

My favorite episodes are Nat-based episodes, because he's my favorite character, of course.

Overall, I honestly don't think it's as bad everyone says it is.
  • Probably the worst show on Nick

1.5
    Honestly, I think the show stinks. I mean, the things they say/do are not funny- and that's just sad...The music they "write" is also pretty bad. The movie at first was...okay, I suppose, but when they made the tv series, they pretty much killed it. There are also a lot of things that don't make sense at all. Such as, their dad. I don't know if they're just trying to make him look bad, or like an idiot, but they had to make him a retard for the show. All those episodes are pretty much messed up. I can't belive Nick thought of something like that. It kinda ruins the channel whenever it's showing the Naked Brothers Band.
  • most of their episodes are really stupid but some have their moments

I finally survived through 10 episodes of NBB. i have to admit, 2 out of 10 of them were nice to watch. the rest were lame (jokes), acting was done terribly and Alex having a grown up as a girlfriend.
    One thing that annoys me in this show is the stupid camera. I mean its like basically zooming in out, in and out, in and out. It is just plain annoying. And sometimes, the camera even shakes.
    Another thing i hate are the lame plots and the stupid acting. I know they want to promote music but why must they do a show about it?
    What i like about NBB is that their plots are original...i think.
    Anyway, i'd rather watch other shows which i cant stand like HM and Cory in the House to this but this show is ok.
  • A show that makes small kids cry

1.2
    I could have sworn i already did this review, but it must have been deleted. The truth will be known though, this is perhaps the WORST show to ever come out of nick in a long time. There are so many things wrong with this show that i'm not sure where to begin but lets start with the acting. The best way to describe it is imagine pieces of cardboard reading off of cue cards for 25 min. and that is the extent of the "acting", and surprisingly enough, the characters are as flat as cardboard, no substance at all. I tried to get past that since hey there just kids but then they began to "sing". I actually cried it was so bad, im sorry but if you can't even do the one thing that your show is suppose to be about, then it's time to go. I strongly suggest avoiding this show at all costs!!
  • I think the website tags say it all, "Crap, horrible, and stupid."

This show is so bad it acutally hurts. I have never watched something with a less original plot or with worse acting, or worse writing or worse anything. Who told these kids they could sing? Or act? Or write music?

And how on Earth did the show stay on the air for over a year? How did this this thing last more than one season? Nobody watches The Naked Brother's Band. It's so bad it scares the kids I baby sit- and they're in fourth grade!

Yet Nick continues to air it and make a HUGE deal when new episodes are writen or when one of the kids comes out with a so called "song", and shows that people actually WATCH, like Avatar, Ned's declassified or iCarly are ignored. What's wrong with this picture?

I think the website tags say it all, "Crap, horrible, and stupid."
  • Oh god Nickelodeon I beg you PLEASE cancel this horrible show.

Ok first of all, let me start by saying I HATE the Naked Brothers Band. It was fine when it was a tv movie but no! They just had to make a tv series. Guess what? The tv series is horrible! I mean you got what? An eight year old and an eleven year old trying to be rockers? Yeah, Van Halen wasn't nine when he made his first platinum album. I mean seriously, this show is not funny, their songs make no sense and it's just as bad as the show! In one of the episodes (I think I never actually watched the whole thing) they win an award or something. An award for what? Oh right, this show is fake. Bottom line, this show stinks, the so called 'music' stinks, and all of the marketing from nick stinks. No I won't buy a NBB CD are you kidding me! One great season, many more great songs. That's bull, everyone PLEASE don't watch this show it already has a second season..
  • One of my favorite shows. Weird but great!

So the acting may not be the best. But not all of them are trained actors. So it's okay. But I pretty much watch it for the Natalina romance. And it's getting even better. I like other parts of the show too though. Season 2 was lots better than Season 1. Although there were parts of Season 1 that I enjoyed. Such as all the the 'I like her. Does she like me? How about we impress her, and do a bad job of it.' I like that. This show is intended to be for younger audiences. But I still really like it. I think this show is pretty promising. They do need to work on it some if they want a bigger audience. As long as they stick for more Seasons it's going to get much better. Overall I just really like this show!
  • This show is great even though some people don't think so. It's funny, has great music, and an amazing romance.

I tink this is on of the best shows, It has a great band, all the energy that basiclly describes the life of any 12,13 or even 15 year old, only with that fact that they are famous rockstars. I personally love the realtionship between Nat and Rosalina, The awkaward silence, the innocent flirting, the denial. But That all changed and now I can't wait untill season three. The guys are immmature but it makes you luagh, Nat acts like he's older but sometimes his true age shows. Rosalina is on of the guys, just way more mature, and shy when it comes to the topic of liking Nat. THomas and David are the pranksters they always have something to do. I love the music and the show, no show is better.
  • I don't find this show that interesting.

I've only seen one episode of this, but I just am not really interested in watching it. I will see one more episode, and then my final review for this show will be put on. But, So far, I will put my two cents of I think of it right now. I don't really like this show that much because I find it sort of boring. It dosen't grab my attention.
    The only thing I liked a lot is the dog that the Naked Brothers Band Have, but that's pretty much it. That's what I think so far. I will give this show one more chance, and then I'll put my final review. Thanks for reading. -anderson587
  • I feel bad ranting about kids... No no I dont This show sucks. BIG TIME!!!

I can understand them being a band. "Oh how cute little kids playing music" but they dont need their own God D*** tv show. They are wasting their time by filming this crap and our time by advertising it. I watched a few episodes a few days ago and it took a few minutes to register. I thought "Why... why did i waste a half an hour of my life watching five kids frollic around and have their own little adventures." I saw the one with the babysitter. Im not quite sure what to think about the dad. He was just plain creepy looking. He looked like a fricken weirdo.
  • Gosh, this show is horrible!

Now, the first time I saw the commercials I *knew* it was going to be a major nick flop. Boy was I right! I had to see this show, since I don't like to be naive, and thought, "Hey maybe I'll like this show?" Stupid me. I don't like to bash young kids. But these kids are absolutely horrible some of they're songs are original (Not to be rude, but songs like "Taxi Cab" is something I would hear on Sesame Street, but with a better band then the naked brothers band) And some of their songs like, "If that's not Love then what is?" That's an un-original song, and so is "I'm out!". Their acting is as horrible as their singing, maybe even more. When I try to watch this show, I notice very many pauses between these young kids sentences. They are to young to even be writing songs like "I'm Out!" I won't take your crying anymore! I won't take your whining anymore! I'm out!" I mean COME ON, way to mature topic for them. Horrible Mock-umentary.

F
  • An absolute abomination to the name of television and an especially horrendous example of "music."

This is one of the most obnoxious shows to emerge from Nickelodeon's contemporary line-up of garbage. This channel really began to suffocate itself when it took on a nonstop "teenNick" status, and this abomination of a television show is one of the worst new examples of digital-indulgence from the disgraceful classic network. If I could go back in time to the days when Nickelodeon chose to show clever children's cartoons like Rocko's Modern Life or Doug, I would. Sadly though, Nickelodeon's last redeemable show on the daily lineup is Spongebob. Who in their right mind would watch a bunch of obnoxious pre-pubescent wanna-be rockstars sing some of the most uninspired songs of this generation? Well, lets hope your children aren't, lest they be turned in to culture-less drones of today's unimaginative televised tripe.
  • I love this show.

This show is really great and I like it. I like listening to music and Alex and Nat are talented musicians. Nat plays alot of instruments and Alex too. They write great songs for the band. Nat and Rosalina get along pretty well and I like the romance and it gets really interesting and surprising. The show is funny and Thomas and David play alot of pranks and it gets intentiolly funny. This show is one of my favorites and they are young and they already have a band and that is really great and I hope they will be great musicians when they grow up.
  • Good god, this Is one of the worst things ive seen in a while...

Okay, these two kids Nat and Alex attempt to make a show about a band... the name "Naked Brothers Band" doesn't even make sense. Second, their songs are mostly about completely random topics that are hard to figure out. SERIOUSLY, who would think on their first guess "I'm out" is about CHORES. Plus, their songs are the same lyric about 5 times in a row, then a little bit of new lyrics, and then the SAME LYRICS five times in a row again. Plus, they can hardly put together a music video for the commercials. The music videos have completely random scenes that make no sense whatsoever. Enough about their songs, their cting is almost worse than their songs . Nat shows no emotion, and him and his brother hog have stupid arguments, and the other members appear in the music videos, and a few times in the show. I even feel sorry for the guest stars, like George Lopez to be on that show. I don't even think they deserve to have him on the show. Then we have their dad. He and some weird lady started some acordian abomination called the sunny bunnies or somethingand it makes you want to shoot yourself after listening to them. Even though this was in a movie, im just going to bring up the most annoying character in my opinion. BOBBY LOVE. He just fakes his acting on so many levels. This will about conclude my review, and you fans, Your entitled to your own opinion. I dont care if you like the show.
  • I like this show:D:D Its good and i like the songs aswell. It's good i like the romance between nat and rosalina, how its obvious rosalina likes him but they dont go out. and she knows nat likes her, hes done everything he can to show it.

The shows good:D:D Its has a bit of everything realy. If you dont like it dont watch it. But i liked it. the songs are good to, and the singing. My favorite song is 'i've got a question' i love it....ive got a question for you ive got a question for you do you love me? yeah do you love me? yeah!!!!
    now nat and rosalina are finaly together!! im so excited for season 3. One of the reasons i watch it is because i wanted to see what happened between nat and rosalina. so over all worth the watch. if you like that type of thing like i do:D
  • I watched a few episodes of this show and then sometime later I thought: Okay why did I watch that? Its not a good show and is BORING!!!!!!! I'm sorry but I just can't seem to catch on with this show.

2.5
    I definitely think the band is good and Nat and Alex Wolf are great song writers and are cool along with their gang, but the show just seems really boring too me and was a poorly made show, not a good job that was made. I mean seriously, this show has probably some of the most baddest storylines, and the stuff they have them do on the show I just can't seem to watch AT ALL!!! Its just a drab show that I wouldn't recommend seeing unless you want to be scarred for life with the setting and graphics of this show! Some of the things they do in certain episodes don't make much sense either, so when the day comes when this show may get cancelled, and Nick has another show idea for them, I REALLY hope it can be something that is more worth watching and Nick does a better job with their ideas. Ugh! I just don't seem to get much of this show and the storylines are just dull! It just doesn't make much sense and I think is leeching off the great blood flowing through Nick, meaning its one of the shows that maybe sending nick rolling downhill! The story of this show is just bleh! AUGH!!! Change the channel!!!!!!!
  • This show is really boring ans I don't get it at all.

This show doens't make any sense at all. First look at the name of the show it is called The Naked Brothers Band which means they are naked they are brothers and they are a band. Maybe I would of liked this if it was called The Silver Boulders and it is a way better name then the The Naked Brothers Band. Second of all this show has an inappropriate name and I don't get something why is Nick putting this show on when it has alot of horrible and bad reviews about this show. Third of all there songs aren't good and I don't like them. Fourth of all this show isn't created by a movie producer and I don't know if they even have scripts for this show. Fifth of all there dad is goofy and WEIRD and I HATE HIM! Nick should stop putting this show on and put on a better show maybe something about Drake Bell and his band. This show is just HORRIBLE and has a horrible name and doensn't make sense at all. If I had nothing else to do and I finnished all my homework and completed everything I had to do and nothing else was on T.V that I would want to watch and if The Naked Brothers Band was on at the same time as Pokemon and it is another show that I hate and I would rather watch Pokemon then The Naked Brothers Band.
  • This is lame if you ask me! Why did they even make this show? Arrgh!

First and foremost, it's terrrriiibbblle! I hate it! For starters, their commercial is better than the show itself (although both of them are lame), and they are sooo the biggest and most popular band in the world... Not gonna happen, ever! These people aren't even famous! They made this show for their fame, and guess what? It didn't work! I don't think this show has a plot, what in the world is this? Is it really a scripted show or an unscripted show? That's it! Time to move to the cast! I thought it's the Naked Brothers Band, not the Naked Brothers and a Girl Band, the girl may look like Haley Bennett from "Music and Lyrics", but she isn't as pretty as Haley! I'm annoyed of Alex, I always see him wearing an undershirt, shorts and, in some cases, a bandana. His style is so yesterday! I like his older brother better! I'm also annoyed of their director, I think his name's Muhammad, whatever it is. At first I though he's a German, then a Russian, now an Arab speaking guy. Gah! It's puzzling! Another is the brother's dad, he's soooo corny! This guy's is f- no, "Punny"! Not funny, "punny"! He looks like a dork telling jokes! Now, for the show. Still lame, especially when they're shooting a music video. I remembered of their music videos, it shows Nat singing solo (he's singing a sad song) behind him is a green wall (used for special effects, in this case it's showing a helicopter view of buildings, like Nat's flying, sort of!), then comes the worst part, Alex shows up in a bird costume without the head part, flying like an idiot. Then everyone at the set laughed hard... I don't, nor does my siblings! That was the dumbest scene I've seen in the show! Their songs are just as bad as the ones in ChalkZone! I don't have an idea how these kids got a T.V. contract and a record deal! I sure want this show canceled along with Lola and Virginia! Oh wait, I almost forgot, a kids' magazine in our country compared The Naked Brothers Band to My Chemical Romance (Oh, come on! They're the best rock band!), I haven't seen who won since I didn't buy the issue, I hope it's M.C.R! They rock better than N.B.B! You can disagree with me as much as you want, I still think they're lame! Boys will always be boys! Yawn.
  • Honestly, I must say that this show is.... bad. The actors or (band members) are not good acting. Jessie(their babysitter or whoever she is) to me is the worst actress on this show. You would think that a show about a band would be at least decent. WRONG!

When this show first started I thought it was decent but as it went on it got worst. One there are never any new episodes and thats a good thing. The episodes are just plain bad, not to mention fake. Now maybe if the actors {and actresses of course} were better at... acting then this should would be better and it wouldnt seem as fake as it really is. No offense to the people that enjoy this show but I think it's all around fake and pretty bad. Maybe it's just me but like I said I don't like this show at all.
  • I feel embarrassed to say that I love watching the naked brothers band b ut I just love the show

I think this show is funny, and I love the chemistry between rosalina and nat. that why I pretty much got hooked on this show, and mainly because my sister is a huge fan of the naked brothers band.(she's 10) my fave is Alax...he's so cute!! I love the rest of the band, and with out them there th Naked Brother's wouldn't be as awsoem as they are now. each person make s the band sound great. persanly I love the show and how they play, and there all fabulous!! hugs and kisses go out to the band !!

cooljay1213!! :)
  • its fun to watch. i like this show.. i get all tingly inside when theres something going on with rosalina and nat

the show gets really good when rosalina and nat gets together.theyre so cute.
    and all things related with nat and rosalina and alex and juanita/jesse are awesome to watch. lol .. i cant wait for the new episode cleveland. theyre actually dating now??!!(in the show) this is a must see for me. i need to watch THIS! i hope this is an really good episode.. i always love seeing new episodes coming out.but i did get a little sad when i saw the next episode will be next aired for a very long time.their music isnt the best but it does kinda sound catchy. theyre music will improve alot more when they grow up. well i hope theyre still together.. oh well. btw, this is my 1st review!!yay! hahahaha
  • this show sucks

my summary says it all. I hate this show. There are no redeeming qualities. Its terrible. They can't act, they can't sing, words just cant describe how bad this show is. Even bad shows have something good about them and I'm sure this one does,but I'm just not sure what it is. Nick must really be running out of ideas since they are keeping this one. I can't stand thier acting but i hate their singing more. Just try to avoid this show at all costs, unless you're really stoned or drunk, because thats the only way this show is funny.
  • The best series ever!

Ok, I don't know why most of you think it's a not very good series, in my personal opinion it's the best series ever and what if it's fictional or not. What matters is that is a very good series. Give it an oportunity and you'll begin liking it like by little, hear its songs, especially the one's by nat, he's really talented and deep and his songs are beautiful. I the beginning i didn't like the series and that was because i didn't take a closer look to it and see if it was good i just didn't mind but see me now, loving this series and writing all this good things...
  • the naked brothers band is about a band that has to work together but also has to go through everyday trials

1.4
    ok i dont know why i dont change the channel immediately when i see its on..but that means i have 2 get up..so i gave it like 5 chances and im like seriously what is this crap? i dont know why i watch it b/c this is like the worst show on nick today and probably thru nick's history..and oh my gosh i am so tortured right now as i watch the concert but i wanna see the show following it so why bother..i just never want anyone other than ppl i really dont know from this site knowing i watch this show b/c its embarrassing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10