The Naked Brothers Band

Nickelodeon (ended 2009)

Dark_Eagle80

The Naked Brothers Band Fan Reviews (280)

5.9
  • The Naked Brothers Band is about a band who go straight to the top. They have to deal with real life things as well like friendship, love, gigs and relationships. It stars Nat and Alex Wolff, Rosalina, David, Qaasim and Thomas who make up the band.

The Naked Brothers Band is the most awesome show I have ever seen ever. It stars Nat Wolff and his brother Alex. Nat is a hot 13 year old who has a crush on band member Rosalina DiMeco. Alex is a little cutie at 10 and a half years old and he plays the drums for the band. (Nat plays the keyboard and guitar in the band - he is also the main singer of the band). Alex refers to the band's babysitter, Jesse Draper, as his girlfriend and Jesse refers to him as her little boyfriend. Rosalina DiMeco is Nat's crush and the band's bassist. She's really pretty. Qaasim, David and Thomas are the guitarist, keyboardist and cellist of the band. They are always playing pranks on people. Qaasim is apprently "smooth with the ladies". David is really smart and Thomas is a prankster at heart. Cooper Pillot is the band manager. He has been managing the band since the time of the Silver Boulders which is what originally the band was called. Some former band members are Cole Hawkins and Josh (Rosalina's step-brother). Cole and Josh both played the guitar until Qaasim took over and Rosalina became bassist. Jesse Draper is the band's babysitter and she is in her early twenties and is apparently "Alex's only girl for him". Some of the other characters are Sonny Wolff (Nat and Alex's dad), Betty (Sonny's girlfriend)and ET and Lucky (Nat and David's dogs). Some famous people have been on the Naked Brothers Band like Miranda Cosgrove from iCarly and Drake and Josh, Cyndi Lauper, Snoop Dogg, George Lopez, Joel Madden from Good Charlotte, Tony Hawk, Phil Collins, Natasha Bedingfield and Whoopi Goldberg just to name a few.
  • The Naked Brothers Band is a very good show!!Its hilarious but not too childish mature but not too grown-up!!Its perfect for kids and tweens.I have even seen some teens enjoy the show alot!!

I really really love this show!!Its the greatest show out there now!!Anyone who doesn't like it needs to give it a chance!!I didn't like it at first but now I LOVE IT!!Nat and Alex are both very talented actors/singers/songwriters!!I love watching the show every weekend!!I cannot wait for the second season!!I think it will be equally as great as the first season it might even be better!I love this show soooo much!I wait for it all week!!I count down until on Sturday at 8:30 and Sunday at 6:30!!I really really REALLY like this show!!Most of my friends don't like it but one of my friends is equally as obsessed to them as I am!!So it shows the show is popular!!And I know alot of other people that like them even though they aren't my friends; and not saying that I don't have alot of friends its just watev!!(LOL jkjk)
  • This is the best Nick show. The naked brothers band members are the funniest.I love this show, and enjoy it.

This is the best Nick show,I can watch it over and over again.Nat and Alex Wolff are the coolest guys on the show.Rosalina and Kristina are so good as emenies and friends.Thomas,David,and Qaasim do the best pranks. Copper is the best manger. Nat loves Rosalina. Rosalina kisses the French guy. Kristina the bass player, Nat has. Crush on Kristina. Alex loves Jeese. Alex hair is curly and pretty. I can watch it over and over again.The best kid's show I've seen so far.I enjoy it and watch with my siblings.I watch it on netflix.I just love the show so much.
  • A show about teens who are in a band called "The Naked Brothers Band" directed and created by Polly Draper. Also relationships and comedy are included in this show. Nat and Alex Wolff are the stars.

I love this show. It gets very romantic at times, and can also be funny once you get into it more. Honestly, I really don't think this TV show is that bad. If you don't like it, then you shouldn't watch it. Last year, before it aired I though it was going to be suckish. But it was actually a pretty good show, if you ask me. Nat wolff is cute too. They have pretty good music in my opinion. I've pretty much been hooked onto this show since last year when it aired in January. Overall, I'd probably give this show a 9.7-10.0. Worst maybe being a 9 due to some corniness/Immaturity. (I can't spell.) There was a point when I didn't like this show because nobody else liked it, then I got back hooked onto it when polar bears aired. I missed about two or three epis, not too bad. A message to all nbb lovers, don't let haters make you hate it. It pretty much stunk on ice cause on June 6th I had my school dance and I missed it. I saw it on the Saturday though. It was great lol.

NBB Rox!
  • Naked brothers band is awesome

The naked brother Band is a great TV show, It protray's two young brothers in a band.

The awesome twist of Nat and Rosalina is the main interest of the show. They are a cute couple who i believe should not break up, lol She is an awesome actor and a great music player, This show is great and should never end.

However there are some downsides to the show, thomas, i believe he has problems and ruins the interest of the show, ps i think he should cut his hair, it looks horrible. However overall The Naked brothers band is a great show, and Nat and Rosalina should never break up, and this show should never end, and should have more parts with nat and rosalina.
  • a band mockumentary.

this horrible show is about a fake band with sucky actors! they all suck! this show will be dropped very soon. i watched one minute of "the supertastic 6". what the hell was that? an animated version of the show??????? They all disgust me. The only little interesting part of the show is the relationship between nat and rosalina! the producers should be ashamed that their show is going down the drain! i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i hate it! i do!
  • Nat and Alex have their own documentary that follows them through growing up. Nat goes through puberty and girl troubles while Alex also has girl troubles.

I really like this show a lot. Nat and Alex are very good musicians and actors. The other members of the band, Rosalina, Qaasim, David, and Thomas are very good as well. The songs that Nat writes in and out of the show are phenom. The only down side is that their show has a new episode only once every week, if that. It shows on Nickelodeon on Saturday nights at eight thirty. There have been two seasons so far and one movie so far and two hour long episodes. There is another one coming out this summer called Polar Bears.
  • This is one of the best shows i have seen on TV, in a long it is the best show on Nick, i will say that i do not watch a lot of Nick due to my age and the lack of interesting programs. I know talent and this show has it.

7.6
    I live in New Zealand and the Naked Brothers Band is just coming to air, and what i have seen it is one of the best shows to come out in a long time. I am an extremely fussy person when it comes to what T.V programs i watch, even more so for programs i go out of my way to watch. Currently on T.V in New Zealand there are only two programs, NCIS and the Naked Brothers Band. As fussy as i am with T.V i am just as fussy with music. There are only three bands in the world in which i would by an album they are Green Day, NOFX and the Naked Brothers Band. I enjoy watching this program for many reason but top most of all they have talent. There are not many Actors and/or Musicians that i have said they have talent, but they really take the cake. The top person in the band, that would have to go to Alex, I wouldn't mind seeing more solo vocals from him, he has a great voice.
  • This show is incredibly under appreciated and is continually increasing in quality. Give it another chance.

The Naked Brothers Band is a show that gets a lot less credit than it deserves. People who actually spend time tearing this show down have apparently forgotten that it is a television program intended for a young to adolescent audience. Also some of them should keep in mind that it is a work of fiction, and Nick isn't insinuating that these kids are actually famous rock stars.

One of the major draws to the show is the original music. Regardless of your opinion on the quality of the music there can be no doubt that these kids have talent. Each episode has at least one original song and each TV movie has several. While some may rip the show for allowing the audience to believe these kids are famous rock stars, I applaud them for it. I don't do this because kids should believe they too can live the rock star lifestyle, but because it invites kids to explore music as a form of expression that they too can accomplish.

The movie followed a mockumentary style that had commentary coming from an omniscient Nat and Alex. This style was interesting and added something to the movie, but was apparently too dificult to adhere to, because it was adapted to fit the TV show. The commentary was dropped after the first episode.

The first season was dissapointing, and is unfortunately the source of most of the show's criticism. The first season was the showcase for one incredibly disastrous episode called "A Man Needs a Maid", and two highly criticized songs, called "Taxi Cab" and "Banana Smoothie". What can be said be said of "A Man Needs a Maid"? It was an awful episode which introduced the worst character in all of television, Betty. I would recommend skipping this episode. Both of the aforementioned songs are criticized as being overly silly and repetitive, which in all honesty, they are. The acting and writing of the first season was also a bit dissapointing, but fortunately it did get better.

The second season was so much better than the first musically, writing wise, and acting wise. Unfortunately everything after the first season is untouched upon by most haters. Something that that made the second season so much better was the handling of the Nat and Rosalina relationship which had up till then, been incredibly one-sided and lacking in chemistry. In the second season, it seemed like you could tell there were feelings between the characters without it being shoved in your face. The second season had highlights such as the genuinely emotional "Uncle Miles", and the TV movie "Polar Bears".

I enjoyed "Polar Bears" very much. I liked how they had a mix of an environmental message, Nat and Rosalina, great Beatles allusions, and even some powerful and emotional moments. Emotional scenes like when they drove through the wreckage of Hurricane Katrina, when Alex sang "Why", and when Nat sang "I'll Do Anything" and they showed Rosalina break into tears, really made the movie.

The third season has revealed a new musical high for the show. The music has been less repetitive with more powerful lyrics. The acting has also gotten much better. Unfortunately, the show, has lost a lot of the quirky original plot lines in exchange for more cliched angsty plots. These are still fun to watch, but, they seem to have forgotten the chemistry from the second season, where Nat and Rosalina weren't constantly the plot of the episodes, and we saw more of the other band members. So the biggest problem in this season is a lack of plot diversity.

All in all, I think that this show is very good, especially for Nickelodeon, the land of Spongebob, Spongebob, and more Spongebob. I think if the people who hate this show were to forget their predisposed hatred of the show, and watch some of the newer episodes, they might not like it, but at least they would give it the credit it deserves as a respectable show. Give The Naked Brothers Band another chance. You may just like it.
  • it's a really cool show. Some people may argue that their music isn't good, but for me, I LOVE them !

I Love them ! They're so cute ! their music is awesome. i don't understand how people can't all see that. I know some are really fans, but trust me. It's a fantastic show. The lyrics of the songs are really deep, and sweet. The movie was also really funny. So I highly recommand this show to people who like good music, and a funny, and sweet show. And if you're still not convinced, let me ask you something. Would they be rock stars and famous if they weren't any good ? And to the person who wrote a review saying that the people who like the naked brothers band's music have not listened to real and good music. Well, have you considered that different people like different kind of music ? That's really rude to others, and to me. I love them, and i can't get enough of them. Of course, I'm not saying that everyone should watch the show. I'm just asking for you all to give The Naked Brothers Band a chance. Watch an episode, and then decide, don't listen to people and not watch the show.
  • I typed this all up and submitted it to Associated Content all by myself!

"The Naked Brothers Band" Series Ends on April 11th
    With the Finale TV Movie "The Premiere."
    By Eli Allen

The Naked Brothers Band was a hit rock documentary musical parody series on Nickelodeon that gave the network its highest ratings, when the series premiered in 2007. It starred two real life brothers who were musical from a very young age while their parents, their mother in particular put the entire show together.

The series was adapted by the pilot episode The Naked Brothers Band: The Movie and was originally independent when it won the Audience Award for Family Feature Film at the 2005 Hamptons International Film Festival. Later on, Nickelodeon decided to develop it into a television series. The real life brothers who live in New York City are Nat Wolff, 14, a singer-songwriter, keyboardist, and guitarist; and Alex Wolff, 11, a drummer and singer-songwriter.

The Naked Brothers Band: The Movie was written and directed by actress Polly Draper-who is Nat and Alex's real-life mom. Draper created, was chief writer, executive producer, and director for the television series. Apparently, Draper didn't star in the series because she was too busy putting the entire show together. Draper was best known for her role as Ellyn Warren on the 1987-91 hit ABC drama series thirtysomething. Draper's guest appearances included being on shows such as Monk and Law and Order: Criminal Intent. Draper has also appeared all over Broadway, which included Brooklyn Boy and Getting Into Heaven, which she wrote in 2003 at the Flea Theater. Draper's husband and the brothers' dad Michael Wolff is a jazz pianist and composer who worked with tons of musicians such as Frank Sinatra, Warren Zevon, Wayne Shorter, Christian McBride, B.B. King, and Bobby McFerrin. In 1975, Wolff became the vocalist and musical director for jazz singer Nancy Wilson. Since Arsenio Hall was one of Wilson's opening acts, Hall chose Wolff as the musical director and bandleader of his 1989-94 talk show The Arsenio Hall Show.

Besides being best known for her role on thirtysomething, Draper is also known for producing and starring in her screenwriting debut The Tic Code, in 1998. The film also starred actor-entertainer Gregory Hines and was inspired by Wolff's love for jazz and his struggles with Tourette syndrome. Wolff also contributed the film's score.

On The Naked Brothers Band, Michael Wolff was the co-executive producer, music supervisor and music producer. In addition, he played his sons clueless dorky accordion playing dad. The reason why the band is called The Naked Brothers Band is because when Nat and Alex were toddlers they climbed out of the bathtub shouting, "We're the naked brothers band!" Nat eventually became obsessed with the Beatles and started to constantly write songs and taught himself how to play piano. He then formed a band in pre-school with his best friends. Meanwhile, Alex got so good at playing drums from watching videos in his house of Ringo Starr from the Beatles.

After 9/11 terrorist attacks, Nat, who was 6-years-old at the time, wrote and performed a song called "Firefighters"with his band that was for his charity concert, which was located in the back of his apartment. It ended up making over $45,000 and donated it all to the children of the firefighters that died during 9/11. After that the band performed all over different weddings, birthday parties, and ceremonies.

Eventually, Nat started putting signs on his bedroom door that said: "I Want To Be A Child Star, Mom!" But, Draper refused to¾explaining that it would be too brutal. So Draper decided made a compromise with Nat. In 2003, she let him write and direct a sitcom that was called Don't Eat Off My Plate. In 2004, Ms. Draper's sons' musical talents eventually inspired her to come up with the idea to make a mock documentary home video, which eventually became The Naked Brothers Band: The Movie. Ms. Draper got her celebrity friends to guest star in the film so she can fantasize the idea that the band is world-famous like the Beatles. Those celebrities included Cyndi Lauper, Ricki Lake, Uma Thurman, Arsenio Hall, Nancy Wilson, Julianne Moore, Ann Curry, Tony Shalhoub, and the entire cast of thirtysomething.

Regarding the film winning an award at the Hamptons International Film Festival, Nickelodeon executive Albie Hecht watched the film in the audience. Hecht developed the series by bringing the film to Nickelodeon asking them to do a television series based on it. At first the vice president of Nickelodeon, Tom Ascheim thought kids wouldn't get the whole point of show. Later on, Nickelodeon executives brought the film home for their own children to watch and their kids loved it. Eventually, Nickelodeon persuaded Draper into putting together a television series. Afterwards, Hecht served as the series' executive producer and his production company Worldwide Biggies distributed the series.
    The band-members on the series who have known Nat since pre-school were 14-year-old David Levi who played keyboards; 14-year-old Thomas Batuello who played cello; and 14-year-old Cooper Pillot starred as the band's manager. The other band-members were 16-year-old Allie DiMeco starred as Rosalina¾Nat's girl friend, played bass; and 12-year-old Qaasim Middleton played guitar.

Actually, I was an extra on the TV movie Naked Idol, but was edited out. The third season consisted of three holiday specials and four TV movies with guest appearances by Dave Attell, Natasha Bedinfield, Miranda Cosgrove, David Desrosiers, Tobin Esperance, Whoopi Goldberg, Victoria Justice, Simon Kirke, and Leon Thomas III. Now with three completed seasons, soundtrack albums on the #23 Top 200 Billboard Charts-the series, unfortunately, comes to end. Fortunately, that doesn't stop brothers Nat and Alex. Their music will still continue, as they will be releasing their first worldwide, non-soundtrack album. They're also expected to go on tour this summer. The finale television movie of the series The Premiere airs on April 11th.

THE NAKED BROTHERS BAND
    The Premiere

Polly Draper, creator, executive producer, writer; Albie Hecht, executive producer; Michael Wolff, co-executive producer, music supervisor, music producer; Bob Mittenthal, co-executive producer; Ken H. Keller, producer, director of photography, camera operator, post production supervisor; Caron Rudner-Keller, producer, line producer; Tim Draper, consulting producer; Michael Rubiner & Bob Mittenthal, writer; Jonathan Judge, director.

Starring: Nat Wolff, Alex Wolff; With: Thomas Batuello, Allie DiMeco, David Levi, Qaasim Middleton; And: Cooper Pillot, Jesse Draper, Michael Wolff.
  • I love this show alot its one of the best i have seen and i ma truly dedicated to it

I think this show doesnt get enough credit. they are too good to be hated by people. They have one bad song (crazycar) to start off the show and they are mocked and hated and people just are too mean for a first impression. i dont get it though. they are not even that bad. like see at first when the show premeired i didnt want to see the show at all but then my friend told me about it and i watched it. now im a huge fan. i think it was a good first impression but some people think okay their like 6 wow they cant act. okay well those people think.... lets see they how old are they now hmmmm 14 and 11 so that knocks out the childish age and then nat hit puberty(i no all you out there shocker right but no its true watch all their most recent videos he hit it) and alex is and awesome drum player and a very good actor. they both are very good actors. just watch one episode form season two or three and your mind might change and just give them a second chance or stop posting hate messages on a nbb loving site i mean seriously why are you even on their page in the first place!!!!!!>:0
  • I love this show.

This show is really great and I like it. I like listening to music and Alex and Nat are talented musicians. Nat plays alot of instruments and Alex too. They write great songs for the band. Nat and Rosalina get along pretty well and I like the romance and it gets really interesting and surprising. The show is funny and Thomas and David play alot of pranks and it gets intentiolly funny. This show is one of my favorites and they are young and they already have a band and that is really great and I hope they will be great musicians when they grow up.
  • the naked brother band is so cool says jordan.

The Naked Brothers Band is the best TV show i've evur seen yo i really like all the songs. The best songs are Long distance, I indeed can see and Catch up with the end. My favourite band member is Rosalina. But i love them all the same. I really like the way Nat and Alex's dad Michael always plays the accordion. My favourite episode is the one were they record catch up with the end and have a private concert and perform the song. I like the special guest George Lopez he is really funny. go naked brothers band!!! i love it
  • Love the show man!

I love " the naked brothers band" I really like Nat Wolff he's soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool and how old is he? I wonder. On the website it said he's 11 but on the movie it said he's 9 how old is he? And Rosalina is pretty and nice too. I also like Alex Wolff even though he's sometimes inapropriate hes still cool and hes a milka-aholic (use to be a lime pop aholic) And jesse is cool too even though Alex thinks shes pretty at hes only like6-8. And I watch it every week end @ 7:30 then i watch naruto after that!
  • This show is even better this season! I can't wait to see what genius producer Polly Draper has in store for us this season! That would be cool if she produced other Nick shows, and displayed other children's talents, as well as her children's talents!

This show doesn't get the respect that is deserves in my opinion. People think that the first season was horrible, and I have no idea why. The kids were just starting out, this acting thing was all very new to them, so give them a break! Don't say that they can't play instruments- that they're not as good as they think. If they want to think something, let them think it. In my opinion, for kids, they are all very talented.
    In the new season, the kids are going on a "mock tour" which I think is cute; they're not huge, but they would like to display their talents to a smaller audience- great idea! Also, the kid's acting chops got much better, becuase they understand the characters and how the characters feel, thus letting them get into the character. Plus, the editing got better, and the episode ideas and settings are also good. One thing that I would change though is Wing, the new tour manager-person, he's the same annoying tour manager- person in a different outfit, and in my opinion, no matter what costume you put on, you're still annoying! But that's all I would change.
    I love the Naked Brothers Band, and season 2 was even better than season 1. Hopefully, season 3 will be the best, because I know that there will definitely be a season 3!
  • This is a decent show, with some good moments.

The Naked Brothers Band is a decent Nick show. I wouldn't go as far as great, but decent. Some of the episodes are really pointless, such as "Nat is a Stand up Guy". And yet, some of them are great episodes, such as "Battle of the Bands", which is The straight to TV movie. I would like to see Nat and Rosalina end up together by the end of this series. They are building some of the episodes to lead you to beleive that they will. But normally, Rosalina usually acts like they are only friends. This is a good show, with some great moments.
  • overall this show is a family delight kids especially will like to watch this show of a band led by Nat and Alex wolff. This show actually inspired me to write music of my own and that is why the naked brothers band show deserves a superb rating.

I find this show the Naked brothers band to be a great show for the whole family to enjoy.Its a show about a kid band led by brothers Nat and Alex and in this show these musicians are pursuing their dreams of being in a rock band and doing what they love to do.If you listen to the music of the show and the band it sounds very similar to the Beatles that is because Nat is a huge beatles fan and a master at Beatle's trivia.The show The Naked brothers band is based on its movie and in the movie they are known as the silver boulders until the band breaks up over a feud of whether to play the song rosalina or boys rule girls drule.In the movie nat basicly gets depressed and he comes up with the song If there was a place to hide. At the end of the movie they get back together and become the naked brothers band we all know and love and that is how they came to be. and thats my reveiw of The naked brothers band
  • i <3 the naked brothers band

i love the naked brothers band and i wish the show was still going on
  • One of my favorite shows. Weird but great!

So the acting may not be the best. But not all of them are trained actors. So it's okay. But I pretty much watch it for the Natalina romance. And it's getting even better. I like other parts of the show too though. Season 2 was lots better than Season 1. Although there were parts of Season 1 that I enjoyed. Such as all the the 'I like her. Does she like me? How about we impress her, and do a bad job of it.' I like that. This show is intended to be for younger audiences. But I still really like it. I think this show is pretty promising. They do need to work on it some if they want a bigger audience. As long as they stick for more Seasons it's going to get much better. Overall I just really like this show!
  • totally better than hannah montana...

This show is ten times funnier than hannah montana. And I mean the kids are adorable and the characters on hannah montana bug me. besides, there's stuff in hannah montana that's just NOT FUNNY!!! I mean it has like little kid humor and its just dumb. Everyone loves hannah montana and I have no idea why it has a higher rating than this show. People think the name naked brothers band is dumb, but its way better than hannah montana. I don't think anyone's name would be hannah montana and that show is totally unrealistic. In hannah montana people think miley's so funny but she's not. and she bugs me. But i mean hannah montana is okay but the naked brothers band is awesome!! my mom thinks the naked brothers band is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 times better than hannah montana. Im just proving my point.
  • the naked brothers band is one of the greatest shows ever made!!!

the naked brothers band is one of the greatest shows ever made!!! I have never seen the movie, but the series are so great!!! Nat is sich a great singer! Ys, sometimes his songs make no sense, but i mean hes 12 come on,hes great for his age! the rest of the band is great too. I mean come on, how could you not resist watching the show just to watch Nat and to have a good laugh???
  • Oh no!

1.5
    I used to love them. Then I learned that their lip singing kids. The show was horrible as well. It was just about Alex(I think that's his name)and Rosemary(I think that's her name) liking each other and then finally dating but by now probably broken up.
  • With two teens growing up as rockers it wouldnt help to make a show of kids with talent would it?

Now this may be the worst show that Nick has ever put on the air. The show of a group of tweens who form a rock band. The problem is that they suck. Natt's voice is impossible to listen to with his high pitched screeches. This is no offence to him, but remake the show when they all go through puberty.

The story is the same every time. Rosalina leaves or her and Natt have an argument, the middle is all opera, and in the end they are together. It's so repetitive.

As for the rest of the band, they are all just plain geeks. They are jerks and geeks in their own rights with terrible character. The parent characters are cartoonish with the oblivious to reality baby sitter and the totally out there father. Just the worst thing Nick has come out with and if they are trying these kids out to be Hannah Montana or the Jonas Brothers, then they have some kind of mental disorder
  • Pretty cool

"The Naked Brothers Band" is an awsome show. It is pretty good comedy wise but maybe a laugh track would help. Im not so sure. I like the band and their music but it can sometimes be a bit wierd but I love it. I have the CD and season 1 on DVD. I watch it on Nick everytime its on. I love Rosalina. Shes awsome. And Nat. I guess hes pretty awsome too. I hope this show doesnt get canceld anytime in the near future because I love it so much. Its nothing compared to Zoey or D And J but its good.
  • cool show

this shows is pretty good. but please nick, put better episodes of this show. some of them so far haven't been up to date. Nickoloden has cancelled great shows to put other shows on. They cancelled Jimmy Neutron for some show on Nick Jr. I think these guys are going soft on us. But anyway, NBB is a good show that will get better. If somone who works with Nickoloden reads this review, please put better episodes of this, Avatar, and iCarly, and Jimmy Neutron.
    NBB is good but it can be better!
    iCarly is a bit better. We will have to see at the end of both seasons.

why did they end they ended on my brithday in 2009.. happy bday to me :'(

• This show is a show of kids in a band...who go out and rock the world!

LOVE IT! This show is funny and it can be really interesting once you get into it. I love the relationship between Nat and Rosalina... I love the awkwardness that always goes on with them. I'm always looking foward to something happenening with those two. Alex, of course, is hilarious!!! He makes me laugh so much! He always has something to say and he plays those drums like I've never seen a 10 year old before in my life. The other members are also really funny. Quaasim (not sure I spelled that right), Thomas, and David are always getting into some typee of trouble or crazy things like getting in trouble with the principal, or getting chased my girls (Quaasim!...haha)And last but not least the manager cooper! He is what keeps this show together of course! He's got a good head on his shoulders, even though he's the youngest in the band, except for Alex.The bottom line is, I love this show because it pretty much keeps my childhood alive! :)
  • This show is great even though some people don't think so. It's funny, has great music, and an amazing romance.

I tink this is on of the best shows, It has a great band, all the energy that basiclly describes the life of any 12,13 or even 15 year old, only with that fact that they are famous rockstars. I personally love the realtionship between Nat and Rosalina, The awkaward silence, the innocent flirting, the denial. But That all changed and now I can't wait untill season three. The guys are immmature but it makes you luagh, Nat acts like he's older but sometimes his true age shows. Rosalina is on of the guys, just way more mature, and shy when it comes to the topic of liking Nat. THomas and David are the pranksters they always have something to do. I love the music and the show, no show is better.
  • I like this show:D:D Its good and i like the songs aswell. It's good i like the romance between nat and rosalina, how its obvious rosalina likes him but they dont go out. and she knows nat likes her, hes done everything he can to show it.

The shows good:D:D Its has a bit of everything realy. If you dont like it dont watch it. But i liked it. the songs are good to, and the singing. My favorite song is 'i've got a question' i love it....ive got a question for you ive got a question for you do you love me? yeah do you love me? yeah!!!!
    now nat and rosalina are finaly together!! im so excited for season 3. One of the reasons i watch it is because i wanted to see what happened between nat and rosalina. so over all worth the watch. if you like that type of thing like i do:D
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10