The Naked Brothers Band

Nickelodeon (ended 2009)

Dark_Eagle80

The Naked Brothers Band Fan Reviews (280)

5.9
  • For the love all that's good, please don't watch!

1.4
    Now, I'm very leanient and I give shows a try before I judge whether they're good or not. But this show... this is the one exception.

This show is a terrible and awful program to ever grace a television screen or any channel for that matter. I got this feeling when I watched the movie that aired before the series. Seriously, would you be going crazy and foaming at the mouth if you heard two little kids saying Crazy Car?

Personally, I find this show to be inapropriate and wrong on many levels for a kid who's watching this. When I was their age, I didn't want to go kissing other girls and having a relationship. They haven't even reached puberty yet! If it was about a couple of 12-14 year olds, that might be different, but a 9 and 10 year old?! That's where I draw the line!

The music is so bad that Disney can actually do better! And they would higher 20 year olds to play as high school students!

If you like good story, good music, and an all around decent show, this is the one show you should keep away from yourself, your family, your children if any, and younger relatives!