The Naked Brothers Band

Nickelodeon (ended 2009)

Dark_Eagle80

The Naked Brothers Band Fan Reviews (280)

• Have a love/hate relationship with it.I think I'm a little more on the hate side.

I guess I like it.Has it's ups and downs every now and then,like a roller coaster,except without vomiting blood.Sometimes things can get a little annoying.Some things are obviously staged.Like,who de heck would pretend their English by saying they come from Hogwarts?The littlest child is always scared(Alex),and they do things retarded like counting grains of sand.(Which is rather ilogical,they could have picked up a mound.)God!!whenever they do crap like this it makes me cry and go into a raging fit at the same time.Things like this are just bloody bloody bloody bloody annoying!It just makes me want to crush their faces until their complelty hidden in their heads!!That director is probably not even from Sweden!!(Whoever didn't know that,if someone hits you in the head with a sledgehammer,the sledgehammer demolishes competely.)It's more dumb then Samson!Wait lets not gets crazy. :lol: Die you dumb basterds die!!Now I need to go kill something.now,what I'll need are the hedgetrimmers,a sledgehammer, and some ordinary household bleach.*Walks away*

-tugsfan121