The Naked Brothers Band

The County Fair

Aired Saturday 8:30 PM May 10, 2008 on Nickelodeon

• The band goes to a fair before there concert. The guys in girl dresses. And Rosalina in a generals outfit. They do this to hide from their crazed fans.

I really liked this episode. I liked how it didn't just focus on just Nat and Alex. But the rest of the band was really wound into this episode also. That always makes me happier about an episode. I thought it was strange how the guys were all like girls. But it was fine. Alex making a new friend as Alexa was pretty funny as he was very nice girl apparently. And he got hugged quite a few times. Which he seemed to like a lot. That was cute. The situation with Nat and Rosalina was also quite funny. How Rosalina was getting teased by the boys for being a 'sissy'. And how Nat tried to help her but ended up making it worse. That added a lot to the episode. And that the stories of both Nat and Alex's day got tied together by Harvey and Emma. This one one of my favorite episodes. I thought it was pretty funny. It seemed like a unnecessary episode, as there really wasn't much of a plot or storyline to it. But I liked it anyways. It let us get to know the characters even more, which is always good. Altogether was a great episode.