The Naked Brothers Band

The Talk Show

Aired Saturday 8:30 PM Feb 16, 2008 on Nickelodeon

• I know i did not really like this episode, but i really struggled as what to say about it.

4.9
    Overall 4.9 /10
    Comments
    I really struggled to work out what I wanted to say about this episode.

Storyline 3.2 /10
    It had Potential but failed to deliver. It was mildly amusing and to it's credit had Betty almost likeable… almost Acting 5 /10

The acting was alright but over dramatized on several occasions, usually by Alex, but Nat did it a couple of times as well. John Madden was alright in this episode however I preferred Jules Fieffer.

Producing/Directing/Editing 3.9/10

In general it was ok, however once again small things like altering the tempo unnecessarily and the adding of Sound effects, I really hope this gets sorted.

Character Development N/A/10

Music 7/10

The music in this episode was great, Great Trip although not really relevant to the episode fits in well and really shows how far they have come since the first season. Banana Smoothie was used well during the episode especially during the talk show.

Dialogue 5.5 /10

The dialogue was alright… However I was annoyed perhaps even disgusted at the amount of times Alex address Jessie as 'Woman' It just seemed to Chauvinistic, feel free to disagree with me.

"I guess I can forgive you for old times sake." – Alex Wolff