The Naked Brothers Band

Aired Saturday 8:30 PM Feb 09, 2008 on Nickelodeon

• I Loved Jules Feiffer in this episode

6.8
    Overall 6.8/10
    Comments

Storyline 6.5/10

The first section of the show (pre theme song) was the weakest part of the episode, although it contained some foreshadowing and all, I just felt that it could have been done a lot better, it needs to be said that it was not so bad it tainted the rest of the episode like "Nat is a Stand Up Guy". Other than that it was an extremely well done, far better than anything that season 1 produced. It was pleasing to see the Timmerman brothers toned down somewhat although I would hope it they could tone it down a tad more. It was also good to see someone who was not a rival dislike the band, in fact I enjoyed Jules Fieffer in this episode.

Acting 6.8/10

The acting in this episode was good, Cooper was great in this episode, it is great to actually to be able to see him, and begs to ask why was his role so minimal during season 1. The first section again I felt was weak however the rest of the episode was good, there was just a couple of instancies where things were slightly overdone ie Wynita laughing or Alex while angry. Producing/Directing/Editing 6.5/10

This section in this episode mirrors that "Sidekicks" in the fact it was generally good, it had a head and shoulders interview although again I would like to have seen more. It also contained unnecessary sound effects. It also contained one transition that was noticeable bad, and that is when Cooper trips over, spilling everything on patty. Character Development 6.7/10

I enjoyed the character development it was well done and involved some of the minor characters. The double date was well done as well as was the Timmerman brothers being toned down somewhat which I hope to continues through the season.

Music 7/10

"Three is Enough" – I like this song and it is quite relevant to the episode, and it really shows Alex's improvement musically. However it should have been used a little more sparingly ie not during the movie

Dialogue 7/10

The dialogue was good and well suited to the characters, except for once again the pre theme section. There were two quotes the for me stood out for the episode and it did not seem right to choose between them.

"Stop ruining my song adorable Timmerman brothers" – Alex Wolff