The Naked Trucker and T-Bones Show

Demo Tape

Aired Thursday 10:30 PM Jan 17, 2007 on Comedy Central

6.6
  • Crap on a stick!

If this bag of ass of a show isn't cancelled in three episodes I will **** my pants in surprise. David Koechner is funny, but not in the large does this show makes you choke down. And the naked dude just makes me want to vomit. Comedy Central has gone down the toilet quick fast and in a hurry.
  • This show is already underrated and it just came out.

Just watched the first episode "Demo Tape" twice now on my XBOX 360... it was a FREE download today on XBOX LIVE Video Marketplace... I liked it so much I purchased episode 2 as well and plan on watching the 3rd episode tonite... This show is unconvential and thats what really makes it appealing to me... It reminds me of the Smothers Brothers or something OPENLY on drugs ;)
  • Well It wasn't completely unfunny.

With any new sketch show, there are going to be hits and misses. Unfortunately, this had more misses. They seemed to go wierd for wierd sake, not really trying for something funny, just outrageous enough to get a slight nod and an awkward smile. Will Ferrel seems to have funny down, but not here. It seemed rushed and unscripted and if that was scripted, fire those writers right now. I was trying to make this a mixed review, but the only thing I found amusing was the guy who plays T-Bones. The whole sketch with them at the record producer's house was the funniest thing in the show and that is not saying much. This show has a lot of room for improvement.