The Nanny

Christmas Episode

Aired Wednesday 8:30 PM Dec 22, 1993 on CBS

• Christmas Review #68

Fran and the kids prepare to celebrate Christmas alone when Maxwell and C.C. have to go on a business trip. I thought that this was an excellent Christmas episode of "The Nanny". It's not my favorite episode but it's pretty close though. The only thing that did make my score a tiny bit low was how Maxwell isn't even willing to give up his business trip to spend time with his own kids on Christmas. CC was pretty decent in this episode on the bright side since she really gets me angry most of the time. There were some very funny parts in this episode but it was mainly from either Miles, Maggie, and a few lines from Fran. Only time CC made me laugh was when she told Santa Claus "If you ring that bell one more time, I'm gonna hurt you" (I couldn't remember the whole line but it's something like that) and then Santa Claus walks away... that part was pretty hilarious. Maxwell getting together with the kids and Fran at the end of the episode was very nice and special to see. Overall, an excellent Christmas episode of "The Nanny". 9.5/10