The Nanny Forums

CBS (ended 1999)

The Nanny DVDs

KSB515

[1]Aug 27, 2009
    • level: 5
    Does anyone know where I can find, on the internet, The Nanny DVDs, the complete series? I can only find up to season 3.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

masha70

[2]Aug 27, 2009
    • level: 1
    Hi!
    I am such a HUGE fan of this show. It's my favorite tv show. Thank goodness for Nick-at-Nite. I too have Season 1-2-3. The only other seasons I can find are from companys that have copied or downloaded the show onto their own DVD (don't recommend them). Netflix only has Season 1-2-3 listed to rent, so I have to believe that's all that is available.

Let's HOPE that Sony soon will release season 4-5-6 and any extras!!! GOD BLESS THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!

FRAN....I adore you and your character!

piccolomaster

[3]Aug 1, 2010
    • level: 7
    I too own the first 3 seasons of the Nanny on DVD. The 3rd season dvd case is brutal. One pin holding 3 dvds. Could scratch and damage the dvds. If Sony does not release the last 3 seasons then they should sell the rights to an independent company.

Jashley78

[4]Nov 30, 2012
    • level: 1

Definitely, The Nanny was one of the greatest TV sitcom from the 90's era. I used to remember those days of endless laughs watching Fran's crazy act , she's indeed a good actress and really funny! I was a huge fan of this TV show that's why I missed watching it. I looked everywhere else to own a DVD copy of this show because I want to watch it all over again and I saw this being sold at many different websites but I already read some positive and negative reviews about these sellers so it takes a week to choose where to buy. I purchase this from http://www.fmpet.com/The-Nanny-Dvd-Dvd-Releases.html . Fast shipping and good quality, very awesome deal with the seller! Now, I can watch this show as how many times I want to!