The Nanny

Oy Vey, You're Gay

Aired Wednesday 8:30 PM Oct 23, 1995 on CBS

• Max falls for sydney. Turns out she is gay Fran and Maxwell get trapped in the elevator. And signs show that they are meant to be.

This was a lovely episode. maxwell said "I wouldnt know the right women if she fell out of the sky." And then Fran falls back in the elevator. Hello?! There is a sign.

There is no other comedy like this one. Now a days it is only reality TV. the start of this episode was funny. fran and niles arguing who gets the jucozie. and then maxwell being drunk. You know what I have noticed? That whenever someone on the show is drunk, they start to sing a song. Haha lol. This show always makes me laugh. It is sad that they cancled it. They had so much more to go from.
  • Another episode filled with fun, adventure, and humour

I found this episode quite enjoyable. It was fun to watch Maxwell to become more out of character and dress and act like someone else. The scene when he walked in the door wearing torn jeans and a leather jacket was my favourite. One of the other funny scenes was when Niles and Fran were running a muck around the house, fighting for the hot tub, while Maxwell was getting drunk at the party. It was also funny how Niles and Fran were pretending to be C.C and Maxwell. Although at the end of the show I felt sorry for Maxwell finding out that Sydney was gay because I know from experience.