The Nanny

CBS (ended 1999)

annie_okie

The Nanny Fan Reviews (96)

• I looove Fran Fine!!

This is such an awesome show. Fran Fine is a beautiful young woman who just got fired and dumped by her stupid ex-boyfriend, so she took a job as a nanny for Maxwell Sheffield. To be honest, I think she was perfect for rhe job. She loved the kids and was a great mother figure to them. The only thing that saddens me is the way Maxwell always finds a way to blame Fran for everything that goes wrong, and when she already her face. Don't get me wrong. I love Maxwell, but sometimes, he can be hurtful to Fran. That always makes me sad, because she loves him so much. Other than that, the show is awesome! I love the chemistry between Niles and CC. Even though the keep picking on each other, the truth is, they love each other. In the end, they have a baby together. I think they'd make great parents. The Nanny is so awesome! I especially love Fran's voice! It doesn't annoy me. It makes me laugh. I would so love to meet her!