The Neighbors

Larry Bird and the Iron Throne

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Oct 31, 2012 on ABC

• Eh.

5.5
    That's what I say about this episode. Eh. Both the Marty/Larry plot and the birthday plot were alright. The Reggie plot wasn't so good though. This show needs to improve, it needs to show us why it got that full season pick-up.
  • Larry bird is awesome :)

I love this show so much!!!! Larry bird is so funny, but I love Jackie Joyner more

People never wanted to give it a chance, but I loved it from the first episode!
  • Larry Bird and the Iron Throne

Larry Bird and the Iron Throne was a perfect episode of The Neighbors and I really enjoyed watching. The episode had a great intro and it was great that the writers explored the human tradition of birthdays. It was intriguing to watch The Neighbors try to grasp the birthday and also to help the Weaver family with their own individual struggles. It was great watching The Neighbors bond and learn more about each other. Reggie Jackson did something very sweet for Amber while Wilt helped Marty at work. There was humor and some good character development. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!