The Net

USA (ended 1999)

gabfan31

The Net Fan Reviews (5)

7.1
  • Angela Bennett a computer expert opens an unexpected email she is then thrown in to a world of terrorism, drugs and money. The terrorists are called the praetorians, and they have stolen her identify she needs for stop them to get the life back.

Who would of thought that this show would be cancelled, why is the question it’s fair to say that the original plans for this show is Angela Bennett on the run from computer terrorists the praetorians but also trying to get her identity back. If you watched this everyone would want her finally catch them in the end rather than it get boring. Which it did I am not going to say what happens due the fact people out there might want to watch the series again if someone would be happy to give the show some air time because it is a great show. The computer technology was ahead of its time in 1996 as we were still working with Windows 95 then, so it was a time where you would think, “yeah right that could not happen” but if you watched it now it actually is up to date and some stuff is still not here. The software they use is all user friendly which is not the case, but I like it as we can see what is going on, on there screens and gives it that extra quality to show. All over the internet there are bad and good reviews about this show but I ask you to watch the show before you judge it, This show fits all peoples needs if you class yourself as a geek you will love it, if you don’t then you will still love it but not shout if from the roof tops, just right reviews about it. Enjoy the show if you get a chance.