The New Addams Family Forums

ABC Family (ended 1999)

NAF episodes?

Benvoglio

[1]Aug 31, 2007
    • level: 3
    Does anyone know where the episodes can be found? I own the DVD, but it only features the first eight eps.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

firefairyangel

[2]Aug 31, 2007
    • level: 12
    I never even knew there was a DVD at all. Where did you get it? I've been saying for months now the show should be on DVD.

Benvoglio

[3]Sep 1, 2007
    I got the DVD from ebay's UK site about a year ago. It's a 2 disc set, and I believe it's region 2 PAL encoding. It's just a shame they didn't include more episodes. I'd like to see more of the 'original' episodes, by that I mean those that were not directly based on the ones from the 60's series. 'Deadbeat relatives' is a good example.

firefairyangel

[4]Sep 2, 2007
    Deadbeat Relatives is one of my all-time favourites. Chris Shyer (as Vlad) is simply amazing. But in the entire series, there were only 7 episodes which were not based on the original series.

Benvoglio

[5]Mar 22, 2008

Well for what it's worth, after a fair bit of searching I managed to find one episode (Morticia's Dilemma) on the recently defunct stage6 web site.

I also found Deadbeat Relatives on daily motion, but that was dubbed in French if memory serves me rightly. Not really an issue since I have that ep on DVD.

firefairyangel

[6]Apr 1, 2008
    I also found Deadbeat Relatives in French (I actually watched it, just to see what they did when Morticia spoke French...it wouldn't make sense to say "Tish, that's French!" when everyone's speaking it). I really wish they'd put out the entire series on DVD. I actually taped every episode off the TV recently, but it would be nice to have special features and whatnot, and options wihtout having to rewind the entire tape.