Character Bios (Villans)

JLUmember1

[1]Dec 10, 2005
    • level: 26
    I split this into two different guides. One heores, 1 villans for easy reference.

PM me if you would like to submitt one yourself and I will edit into this post.

Joker:

What to say about Joker that has not been said before...

Well he is the clown pricne of Crime, and his real name is unknown and in the comics, he killed Jason Todd.

Edit: The Joker's true idenity (In comics and he DCAU) is Jack Niaper, and on a raid, Batman and Joker got in a tussle, Joker fell into the vat of chemicals, which bleeched his skin and turned him insane.

Catwoman:

Proffessional theif, Selena Kyle has donned the cowl as Catwoman to get everything she wants and fight for the rights of Animals.

Penguin:

Ozzwald cobble pot, born into the high society, lost it all and will do anything to get it back...

Moon Men:

If you have any information reguarding the Moon Men, PM me and I will edit it to this post.

Mr. Freeze:

Victor Fries's body chemistry was altered so that he can only live in his cryogenic suite. It all started when he tried to save his loved one, Nora Freeze. Then, Victor became one of Batman's most terrifying and deadly enimies.

Proffessor Bubbles:

I don't really know this one, but if you do, please PM the data and I will edit it into this post.

The Chamelean:

I don't really know this one, but if you do, please PM the data and I will edit it into this post.

Electro:

Zarbor:

kenneth_velez

[2]Dec 31, 2005
    • level: 2
    Joker is Jack Napier (at least in the comics)

And you miss spelled Mr. Freeze true last name which is Fries.

Sorry I couldn't really help with the rest of the charactors.
    or if the above doesn't help.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JLUmember1

[3]Dec 31, 2005
    • level: 26
    It helps, I'll edit it into the first post. Thanks.

SilentXero

[4]Jul 27, 2006
    • level: 1
    The MoonMan was an a character (I forgot what his real identity is) who was an astronauht and friend of Bruce Wayne. When he returned from a trip to the moon, he began to transform when evening approached. He (the true character) has no recollection of his transformation, but certain crimes were becomming apparent in gotham. The Bat Commputer runs a voice scan on the MoonMan (during a fight between B&R and the MoonMan. The bat computer identifies the voice of the MoonMan as being the same (played at a different speed) of Bruces friend. There are reports of approaching tidal waves toward Gotham as the MoonMan is drawing energy from the moon. Batman and Robin attempt to stop him and try to bring him out of his trance. Clouds appear to negate the Moonmans powers long enough for him to transform back to his true self. I believe he (the MoonMan) got his powers and transformation from some moon rocks that were retrieved from the trip, which Batman disposes of and the Moonman is no longer, only Bruce's friend remains.