The New Adventures of Old Christine

Burning Down the House (1)

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Mar 17, 2008 on CBS

5.7
  • Reefer Madness

I have to admit, I stayed away from this show at first because alumnui of the Seinfeld show didn't have a good track record post-Seinfeld. This show however is very funny.

In this episode, CHristine and Barb find a joint (or a roach really) in the Lost and Found box and decide to take it home and get high with it. Hijinks ensue when it's not even enough for one toke and Christine goes on the hunt for "grass". The stereotypes of stoners and getting high are very funny in here with the use of old stoner lingo. Everyone asumes Matthew is the "user". Richard gets some laughs at the absurdity of it and for an old-timer like me this brought back memories of being a teenager. To agree with a nother reviewer, why doesn't anyone here like this show. This episode was laugh out loud. Perhaps someone who rates it low could contribute a review and we could get some insight on this. For me, this has been added to my list. This episode is funny, the show is funny, the characters have great chemistry, Monday night is set.
LIFE