The New Adventures of Old Christine

Nuts

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 11, 2009 on CBS

6.3

A great episode of New Adventures of Old Christine. I'm astonished this got so much bad ratings, I could not stop laughing while watching this episode and it will remain to be one of my favorite. Julia-Louis Dreyfus is amazing at what she does, and it shows here.

Christine is also a very great funny interesting character, very rare to see someone like her on TV these days. Of course, she stole the show here. From Christine going through the five stages of acceptance to her not wanting to do anything at all, it was just hilarious.

The subplot was okay, I never really warm up to plots with Matthew and Richard plots, but in this case, it was okay. It's just because they're about my least favorite characters, and them alone cannot hold a plot together. From Richard's exaggerated humor to Matthew's predictable humor, it just wasn't that great.

Other than that, everything was absolutely hilarious, a great memorable episode of New Adventures, one of my favorites.