The New Adventures of Old Christine

Tie Me Up, Don't Tie Me Down

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Oct 29, 2008 on CBS

7.1
  • Christine and Barb go on a double date.

6.7
    It looks like the writers on The New Adventures Of Old Christine realize that Richard and Matthew have good chemistry together and are going to pair them up on a weekly basis. The scenes were funny as usual with the two with Richard possibly having doubts about marrying New Christine by complaining about all the chairs he was going to miss out on.

Barb was funny here too when trying to immediately turn the conversation from the calls she was getting on her cell phone to coffee. We saw Tim DeKay from The Bizarro Jerry episode of Seinfeld start dating Christine which resulted in some decent comedy, but not nearly on the level the two had on the aforementioned NBC sitcom.

An okay episode here, nothing great, but not bad at all.
  • Season 4, Episode 6.

Christine and Barb meet two guys at a video store and decide to go on a double date with them, without hopes for relationships. Christine: Guess who picked up two guys at the video store.
    Matthew and Richard: Barb.

LMAO! OMG I loved when Christine wanted to switch dates with Barb after the guy said he has a winery. Haha, OMG Barb! LMAO! "We lock in our choices at 9." Haha, Barb is awesome. "This coffee tastes good. I love coffee. Don't care for tea. You know what's good? Iced coffee!" LMAO and Christine's date is "moving to Spain." LMAOOOOO! This episode was awesome. Good episode. :) I liked Richard's storyline too. LMAO!
LIFE