The New Adventures of Superman

CBS (ended 1969)

maritimer00

The New Adventures of Superman Fan Reviews (3)

7.2
  • The second (I think) animated version of Superman. These were really great stories with great classic animation skills.

This show I believe was the second animated version of Superman. Superman was the greatest (in my opinion) animated super hero series. With the posible exception of the Green Lantern, who could posibly take Superman in a fight to the death? I can not think of anyone including bad guys. If you can think of any send me a (Friendly) PM. I don't want to get into an argument, please just state you opinion in a nice manor. I love the story behind it with Superman coming from another planet (Krypton) as a baby and all the knowledge that is passed on from his now dead parents. Also, the fact that his dad knew he would have super human powers and made sure his son knew how to use the powers for good and to protect human kind. i also loved the fortress of solitude. I'm not sure if it was used in this version or not. This was (is) a great show and i would love to see it back on the air.