The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

A Pooh Day Afternoon

Aired Saturday 6:00 AM Sep 28, 1991 on ABC

• My favorite episode of NAOWTP.

This episode was so funny and exciting! It's about Christopher Robin having to watch over a dog with Pooh, Tigger and Piglet at his side. But they find out taking of a dog is not as easy as it looks when a whole series of events happen with the dog!

I have this episode on the Playtime video, Pooh Party and it has to be my favorite episode and ultimately one of the first episodes I saw when I was obsessed with it. First time I saw this episode was, I think, back in July 2001. I can't believe it was that long ago! That was the same time I was obsessed with Rugrats! Anyway, thanks to this, I usually watch Pooh Party when I go to bed every night now.

Overall, this was a pretty darn good episode.
  • in this episode Piglet overcomes his fear of large animals which in his case Skippy the dog is secertly trying to eat him.

in this episode Piglet overcomes his fear of large animals which in his case Skippy the dog is secertly trying to eat him.and tigger learns to be Responable after he "borrows" Gopher's vacucum to enterain Pooh and Piglet with some Razzale Dazzle Magic Tricks with Handkerchiefs and Piglet as a unsuspecting volenter. when Tigger actcently on Purpose lets Skippy loose to ride on. Piglet in the end gets Skippy to stop afterwards explains " it just happened because i paniced"
    Tigger then promises to Gopher after he borrows Gophers Vacum to get skippy that he's learned to be Responsable