"New Adventures" on VHS and DVD

agent_0042

[1]Aug 2, 2009
    • level: 66
    There are so many home video releases for this series, that it can be heard to keep track. I had an idea-- why don't we try to log down as many as we can. I'll post the info I have and then if anyone has any other info, add it here. Post the title of the VHS or DVD, what series (i.e. "Playtime") it's from (if any) and the stories that are on it (if you know.) Oh, and please, no song compilation videos, only ones that contain at least one full story from the show.

VHS:

Cowboy Pooh - Playtime - "The Good, The Bad And the Tigger," "Rabbit Marks the Spot," "The Masked Offender"
    Detective Tigger - Playtime
    Pooh Party - Playtime

Sharing and Caring - Learning - "Lights Out," "The Rats Who Came To Dinner," "No Rabbit's A Fortress"
    Helping Others - Learning
    Working Together - Learning
    Making Friends - Learning
    Growing Up - Learning

Pooh to the Rescue - Vol. 10 - "Oh Bottle," "The Old Switcheroo," "The 'New' Eeyore," "Good-bye, Mr. Pooh"
    The Great Honey Pot Robbery - Vol. 1
    The Wishing Bear - Vol. 2
    Newfound Friends - Vol. 3
    There's No Camp Like Home - Vol. 4
    Wind Some, Lose Some - Vol. 5
    All's Well That Ends Well - Vol. 6
    King Of The Beasties - Vol. 7
    The Sky's The Limit - Vol. 8
    Everything's Coming Up Down - Vol. 9

DVD:

Growing Up With Winnie the Pooh - Love and Friendship - "A Very, Very Large Animal," "No Rabbit's a Fortress," "Stripes," "Tigger's Shoes"
    Growing Up With Winnie the Pooh - Friends Forever
    Growing Up with Winnie the Pooh - It's Playtime with Pooh - "April Pooh," "The Good The Bad and The Tigger," "Bubble Trouble," "What's the Score, Pooh?"
    Growing Up With Winnie the Pooh - A Great Day of Discovery

The following are included as bonuses on the tenth anniversary edition of The Tigger Movie:

"King of the Beasties"
    "Tigger's Houseguest"
    Edited on 08/04/2009 7:33pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CDCB

[2]Aug 5, 2009
    • level: 34

I've got some more info, so I'm adding it here.

VHS:

Spookable Pooh - Special - "A Knight to Remember," "Rock-a-Bye Pooh Bear"

Frankenpooh - Special

Un-Valentine's Day - Special - "Un-Valentine's Day," "The Three Little Piglets"

Winnie the Pooh and Christmas Too - Special - "Winnie the Pooh and Christmas Too," "Magic Earmuffs"

Imagine That, Christopher Robin! - Friendship

Clever Little Piglet - Friendship

Tiggeriffic Tales - Friendship

Three Cheers for Eeyore and Rabbit - Friendship - "Eeyi Eeyi, Eeyore," "The 'New' Eeyore," "Honey for a Bunny," "Rabbit Takes a Holliday"

Cowboy Pooh - Playtime - "The Good, The Bad And the Tigger," "Rabbit Marks the Spot," "The Masked Offender"
    Detective Tigger - Playtime
    Pooh Party - Playtime

Sharing and Caring - Learning - "Lights Out," "The Rats Who Came To Dinner," "No Rabbit's A Fortress"
    Helping Others - Learning
    Working Together - Learning
    Making Friends - Learning - "Cloud, Cloud, Go Away," "Tigger's Houseguest," "The Bug Stops Here," "Tigger is the Mother of Invention"
    Growing Up - Learning - "Grown But Not Forgotten," "Home is Where the Home is"

The Great Honey Pot Robbery - Vol. 1 - "The Great Honey Pot Robbery," "Monkey See, Monkey Do Better"
    The Wishing Bear - Vol. 2 - "The Wishing Bear," "The Piglet Who Would Be King"
    Newfound Friends - Vol. 3 - "Find Her, Keep Her," "Friend in Deed," "Donkey for a Day"
    There's No Camp Like Home - Vol. 4 - "There's No Camp Like Home," "Balloonatics," "Paw and Order"
    Wind Some, Lose Some - Vol. 5
    All's Well That Ends Well - Vol. 6
    King Of The Beasties - Vol. 7
    The Sky's The Limit - Vol. 8
    Everything's Coming Up Roses - Vol. 9

Pooh to the Rescue - Vol. 10 - "Oh Bottle," "The Old Switcheroo," "The 'New' Eeyore," "Good-bye, Mr. Pooh"

DVD:

Growing Up With Winnie the Pooh - Love and Friendship - "A Very, Very Large Animal," "No Rabbit's a Fortress," "Stripes," "Tigger's Shoes"
    Growing Up With Winnie the Pooh - Friends Forever
    Growing Up with Winnie the Pooh - It's Playtime with Pooh - "April Pooh," "The Good The Bad and The Tigger," "Bubble Trouble," "What's the Score, Pooh?"
    Growing Up With Winnie the Pooh - A Great Day of Discovery

The following are included as bonuses on the tenth anniversary edition of The Tigger Movie:

"King of the Beasties"
    "Tigger's Houseguest"

WWinnieF

[3]Aug 15, 2009
    • level: 20
    Thanks for the info.

CDCB

[4]Aug 16, 2009

WWinnieF wrote:
    Thanks for the info.

No problem.

agent_0042

[5]Oct 21, 2009
    Included on the recently released Seasons of Giving 10th anniversary edition - "Magic Earmuffs" and "The Wishing Bear."

WWinnieF

[6]Nov 12, 2009
    agent_0042 wrote:
    Included on the recently released Seasons of Giving 10th anniversary edition - "Magic Earmuffs" and "The Wishing Bear."
    I question the reasoning for airing episodes on special collector films, as opposed to releasing season sets.

CDCB

[7]Nov 26, 2009
    Should we include foreign (meaning outside of the US for those of you forum viewers who live outside of the states) releases?

agent_0042

[8]Dec 19, 2009
    WWinnie - I don't necessarily disagree, but Disney doesn't seem to be thinking that way, so for my part I'll just report whatever info I can find that's available, if it'll help people find content they otherwise wouldn't be able to see.

CDCB - if you think it'll help people to find what they're looking for, go for it!

WWinnieF

[9]Sep 22, 2010
    agent_0042 wrote:
    WWinnie - I don't necessarily disagree, but Disney doesn't seem to be thinking that way, so for my part I'll just report whatever info I can find that's available, if it'll help people find content they otherwise wouldn't be able to see.
    Point taken. It's like Nick putting the old Nicktoons on DVR for sale only on Amazon.