To Bee or Not to Bee

CDCB

[1]Apr 11, 2009
    • level: 34

I've only seen that episode twice, so I remember nothing other than this site's description of it. Could anyone please give me any more details about it? Thnx, it would be very helpful.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sableserenity

[2]Apr 18, 2009
    • level: 12
    Well a google search brought this up, but if that's as unreadable for you as it was for me, then you can try reading my revision.

The gang tells Christopher Robin a story. Pooh is beginning his 'after breakfast, yet before lunch and nowhere near dinner' smackerel of hunny, when a bee suddenly appears, eats his hunny, and flies off.

Pooh tries to protect his remaining stash of hunny by taking it to Piglet's, but the bee follows him and Pooh causes a great mess inside of Piglet's home trying to catch it. Afterwards, Pooh goes to Tigger's, hoping to find a home the bee has not been, but to no avail. Pooh tries Rabbit's home next, but Rabbit doesn't want him there for fear of his house getting wrecked. The bee reappears then, causing Pooh to chase after it, and Rabbit's home ends up being wrecked anyway. Pooh moves on to Gopher's, and again the bee appears to cause trouble. It is then that Rabbit declares war against the bee.

Under Rabbit's orders, the gang makes a fortress and learn a lesson about 'knowing their enemy'. Soon, the bee appears with a hoard of comrades, and Piglet sounds the alarm. Rabbit orders 'his troops' to their posts. They use pop guns, watermelons, carrots and deflector shields (which are actually Hunny Pots). Not long after, Gopher finishes his secret weapon, and Rabbit orders everyone to flee from the immediate area. Gopher fires his secret weapon: vegetables, and they hurtle towards the hoard of bees as the rest of the gang retreats.

In the aftermath, the gang surrenders, and to their surprise the bees do the same. They reach an agreement, and clean up the gigantic mess they made together. Then, Pooh and the bees suggest they celebrate over a smackerel of hunny, but...
    Edited on 04/18/2009 1:33am

WWinnieF

[3]Apr 25, 2009
    • level: 20
    Then the whole thing starts anew. XD

CDCB

[4]May 7, 2009
    • level: 34
    Thanks, everyone. This really helped.

WWinnieF

[5]Jul 9, 2009
    • level: 20
    CDCB wrote:
    Thanks, everyone. This really helped.
    You're welcome.