The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

The Great Honey Pot Robbery

Aired Saturday 6:00 AM Oct 08, 1988 on ABC

• Rain Rain Rain Came Down Down Down

I haven't seen it in so long... Is this the episode where is rains so much and all the characters in the 100 Acre Wood go floating through this big flood? Because even though I wasn't alive when Winnie the Pooh came out, it is still most definitely my absolute favorite episode!!! Please help me find it<3
  • I love this episode so much!

This is my favorite episode of The New Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh. My favorite part is when Pooh was stuck in the hole and he said Oh Bother Bother! I thought it was so funny when he said Oh Bother Bother because I thought he was being so cute and so funny when he said that. I use to hate this episode when I was little because I hated the opening of it and I also hated the part when Pooh was stuck in the hole because I cried because I wanted to see his Red Shirt so badly! I am so cute and funny like Pooh Bear to!
  • Honey is missing from the 100 Acre Wood. After setting up a big trap, Pooh, Tigger, Roo, and Piglet find the thieves is a heffalump named Hef, and a woozel named Stan. After stopping them, Stan vows that they'd be back...with friends...Wooster.

I love this episode mainly because it's show one of the few episodes along with "Trap as Trap Can", and "A Bird in Hand", and another one I can't remember, this episode is one of those when they have Heffalumps and woozles. I like the fact that the heffalump is the evil and stupid (mostly stupid) type, and the woozle is evil yet somewhat smarter than the heffalump. They start robbing honey and waiting to escape in the morning, but after Roo scares Hef, the heffalump, Stan, the woozle, vows that they'd be back, and they do. This episode is entertaining, and fun to watch. It shows what you would possibly do if you were in a situation that involved stealing for your own selfish reason. In a situation like that, do what Roo does to Hef. Scare the one that's scared of small animals like mice. This episode also shows a bad woozle gone good thanks to Pooh. I call that a good episode! At the end when Stan that he and Hef would be back, they do come back. Their sequel is the 3rd season, episode 72 "A Bird in the Hand".