The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

The Great Honey Pot Robbery

Aired Saturday 6:00 AM Oct 08, 1988 on ABC

• Honey is missing from the 100 Acre Wood. After setting up a big trap, Pooh, Tigger, Roo, and Piglet find the thieves is a heffalump named Hef, and a woozel named Stan. After stopping them, Stan vows that they'd be back...with friends...Wooster.

I love this episode mainly because it's show one of the few episodes along with "Trap as Trap Can", and "A Bird in Hand", and another one I can't remember, this episode is one of those when they have Heffalumps and woozles. I like the fact that the heffalump is the evil and stupid (mostly stupid) type, and the woozle is evil yet somewhat smarter than the heffalump. They start robbing honey and waiting to escape in the morning, but after Roo scares Hef, the heffalump, Stan, the woozle, vows that they'd be back, and they do. This episode is entertaining, and fun to watch. It shows what you would possibly do if you were in a situation that involved stealing for your own selfish reason. In a situation like that, do what Roo does to Hef. Scare the one that's scared of small animals like mice. This episode also shows a bad woozle gone good thanks to Pooh. I call that a good episode! At the end when Stan that he and Hef would be back, they do come back. Their sequel is the 3rd season, episode 72 "A Bird in the Hand".