The New Fantastic Four

NBC (ended 1978)

Evil_saint

The New Fantastic Four Fan Reviews (4)

7.2
  • It was a new and different idea.

I wasnt born while this show was airing but from what I've read and heard about it is that it was a fairly decent show. I dont agree with the idea of replacing the Human Torch with H.E.R.B.I.E but it was a diffenert idea so you do have to give them credit for that.
  • an all new spin

i remember this show from when i was a kid. i thought it was pretty cool. i didn't get into comics until i was a little older. the whole herbie robot deal was a tad dumb but still i thought it was a good show. i wonder if it will ever come out on dvd?
  • Reed Richards, a world famous scientist, has a plan to find out how DNA was created. He goes to victor to ask him to help him.up in space things start to go wrong,crerating five extrodanaryhumans: Human torch, Mr Fantastic, The invisable woman, the Thing

I found this to be an exellent film, for any body. not to much violence for kiddies and somthing even for the most boring adults to watch. A light hearted, film with plenty of laughs for the whole family to spend time with.
    This film is a must see as it comes from the fantastic(excuse the pun)books that were made, following the drematic monologue of the books
  • And There Were Actually Five.

If you looked at the Comics very carefully, you would find that there was a fifth one called Herbie. A robot.

The Creators were behind the Depatie-Freeling one, and many thought that Storm was in the hands of somebody else, others thought that Kids would dangerously immitate him, or it could have been that they were going to do something else with him. The DFE version was truely the most unique, since it was the only one Featuring the robot. And since the creators were involved in the show, then the Robot was actually another Super-Hero, making the total 5, so the whole thing doesn't make any sense at all.

The oldest one is boring, but if you want to know what happened, then look in the credits. They show exactly what happened perfectly. And the music was very interesting.