The New Normal

Stay-At-Home Dad

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Jan 15, 2013 on NBC

7.4
  • The ratings say it all.

This show has gotten low ratings across the board on this site. A few die-hart fans try to save it; however, the majority of viewers give it what it deserves low, low ratings. NBC it's way beyond the time to cancel this show. This show needs a dislike button and a negative scale; so I could finally give it a 10. Just joking a negative -10.
  • Rocky was amazing! Bryan and David were good!

Rocky was really amazing in this episode. I loved her performance here. Bryan and David's plot was a really good plot, though not much humor. This wasn't a super funny episode, but it did have a lot of great plots and acting.
  • #113 'Stay-At-Home Dad'

It was possibly one of the weakest episodes of the season. Pros: limited screen time for Goldie, Rocky finally getting her producer credit and she had a very nice moment at the end, Nene Leakes is one of the main reasons why I watch this cute little show.

Cons: I like Shania but too much is too much - she is getting enough space as it is and I don't need to see more of her, they should stop with the parenthood already and focus on something else (yes, I know it's the main premise of the show), the boys were entertaining trying to accomodate Shania's needs (plus serving her annoying friends) but I'd like to see them interact with other characters too and the biggest disappointment of the episode - Nana Jane was absent which is always a shame when it happens and that's the 3rd time already. Ellen Barkin is my main reason to watch the show, she is absolutely perfect in her role and it looks like she's having fun as well. I seriously hope she gets the recognition she truly deserves - do you hear me, Emmy judges? [6.5/10]
  • Cute!

A cute episode in which Bryan and David both try to be stay-at-home dads, incorporating a touching message at the end - no laugh out loud moments for me, but it really was a great showing of the couple's characters. Looking forward to next week's episode with guest star John Stamos!