The New Normal

Stay-At-Home Dad

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Jan 15, 2013 on NBC

7.4
  • #113 'Stay-At-Home Dad'

It was possibly one of the weakest episodes of the season. Pros: limited screen time for Goldie, Rocky finally getting her producer credit and she had a very nice moment at the end, Nene Leakes is one of the main reasons why I watch this cute little show.

Cons: I like Shania but too much is too much - she is getting enough space as it is and I don't need to see more of her, they should stop with the parenthood already and focus on something else (yes, I know it's the main premise of the show), the boys were entertaining trying to accomodate Shania's needs (plus serving her annoying friends) but I'd like to see them interact with other characters too and the biggest disappointment of the episode - Nana Jane was absent which is always a shame when it happens and that's the 3rd time already. Ellen Barkin is my main reason to watch the show, she is absolutely perfect in her role and it looks like she's having fun as well. I seriously hope she gets the recognition she truly deserves - do you hear me, Emmy judges? [6.5/10]