The New Three Stooges

(ended 1966)

The New Three Stooges Fan Reviews (2)

• The New Three Stooges is the pinnacle of classic television. They do all us a service selling this for only one dollar. The coloring of the black and white film makes this look like a cartoon. way ahead of his time...moe was. curly hits all the routines

The New Three Stooges is the pinnacle of classic television. They do all us a service selling this for only one dollar. The coloring of the black and white film makes this look like a cartoon. way ahead of his time...moe was. curly hits all the punches in his routines. all these films were made in south veitnam which makes this series even more bizarre now. this show was only show ever sattelite broadcasted to ussr. some think that this was the begining of the fall of communism.
  • three stooges the cartoon...going down under..read my review

3.2
    i watched this show on some dvds and notice the stooges wasn't that funny anymore. there were doing some stuff and say heres the cartoon kids.. the show wasn't that good. go to the dollar a tree and pick up a copy.. and see for your self and write some reviews about it.