The Next Food Network Star

Finale

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jul 27, 2008 on Food Network

• They got who they wanted, why they dragged us through all this junk only to get someone who should have went home weeks ago. They should rename it the Next Food Network Failure.

Once again the food network insulted it's viewers. Last year the finale was a farce, only to be topped by this year's entire season.
    The winning dish, wow, that sounds very familiar with something already on the Friday's menu. Adam had a good idea for his show, but I do not see that concept working for season after season.
    Lisa she had a very good demo and I really do not like fish all that much but felt that I could make that wonderful looking dish with confidence.
    Neither of the other two dishes took much talent, oh yeah, that is right, compared to Lisa they are lacking in that department.
    Lisa you never had a chance. They kept Aaron in the hunt when he could have gone home and the previous episode they gave him a gimme commercial, and he bombed on most of the food and the live 3 minute intro. I should have figured it out, they wanted him to win all along.