The Next Food Network Star Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on Food NetworkIn Season

"Grammy Award Celebration" Official Discussion (Spoilers)

layle1

[1]Jun 20, 2010
    • level: 72
    Please use this thread for all discussion of the episode "Grammy Award Celebration."

"Conversation is food for the soul." –Mexican Proverb
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

layle1

[2]Jun 20, 2010
    • level: 72
    My problem, even though it was definitely Dzintra's time, is that the judges just completely glossed over the reason Dzintra shushed Aria. She was dominating the presentation, and it didn't appear she was going to stop talking anytime soon to give Dzintra a shot to present her dish -- even if she did liken it to a "hairball."

CRaivios

[3]Jun 24, 2010
    • level: 21
    OK, the chefs are still shuffling around between good and bad, last and first. It was a difficult challenge. However, I am glad that Dzintra went home. I do not care how well this woman cooks. I have felt that she does not present herself on TV in a good manner. This is a TV show after all and presentation is one of the most important aspects. The others need to watch out. The people at Food Network are looking at all of them. Anyone with a bad attitude will be history. Do we want to work with this person?, they are thinking.

amaryllis88

[4]Jun 25, 2010
    • level: 20
    You're definitely right! Dzintra seemed all spazzed out and frantic, and she made me feel ansty every time she was cooking something or presenting something. I'm glad she's since been eliminated, maybe that eye injury in the first episode was an omen for her.

Brianna needs to open up more, she seemed closed in on herself, even though she seemed outgoing enough for Team Sexy with Herb, she seemed "off" in character. Although, she did admit to the difficulty in making female friends, maybe she needs to cool down her attitude some, and it'll be better for her.

I sure missed Bobby Flay in this episode, but I did appreciate Guy Fieri as a co-person to everybody else's judging. I love the Food Network judges, they seem very pure and fair in their judging, and they really know what they're looking for.