Main Challenge Dishes:
Lisa (Cassoulet) vs. Adam (Macaroni & Cheese)
• Cassoulet with Duck Confit, Chicken Sausage, Topped with Spinach Pesto
• Macaroni & Cheese Topped with Roasted Tomato and Grilled Poblanos
• Lobster Mac
• Cassoulet with Chicken, Pork, and Lamb Sausage
Kelsey (Chicken Parmesan) vs. Aaron (Stuffed Pork Loin)
• Chicken Parmesan Skewered Medallions
• Layered Pork Tenderloin
• Stuffed Pork Loin with Honey Dijon and Chipotle Glaze
• Chicken Parmesan with Garlic Cream Sauce and Spicy Sweet Marinara
Paula Deen: I might borrow that panko crust.
Adam: We'll talk.
Paula Deen: No, we ain't gonna talk. I'm just gonna take it.
Adam: It would feel amazing to beat Lisa Garza at her own dish.
Paula Deen: To me, food is the one common denominator between races, religion; that's the one thing we share in common.