Mini Challenge Dishes:
• Adam Bacon Cheese Fries
• Kelsey Pancetta Potato Gratin
• Jeffrey Sophisticated Home Fries
• Nipa Rasavaalu Batata Nu Shaak
• Aaron Bacon-Wrapped Potato
• Shane Mushroom, Leek & Potato Soup
• Jennifer Mashed Potato Grilled Pizza
• Lisa Poached Potato with Smoked Trout
Main Challenge Dishes:
• Adam Adam G's Smoke It Please BBQ Rub Served on Smoked Chicken
• Aaron McCargo's Autumn Apple Cider Vinaigrette Served on Mesclun Salad
• Nipa Nep's Sweet & Spicy Peanut Seasoning Served on Peanuts
• Kelsey All-in-1: Sweet, Spice & Everything Nice Served on Sloppy Joes
• Shane Cherri-gac Steak & Meat Sauce Served on Flank Steak
• Lisa Basil Balsamic Orange Marmalade Served on Phyllo with Brie
• Jeffrey The Soul of Jeffrey Seasoned Salt Served on Catfish
• Jennifer Jenny Lynn's 3-Cheese Cream Sauce Served on Pinwheel Pasta
(Discussing Shane's soup.)
Bobby: The texture's kinda weird.
Bob: Remember the library paste you had in third grade?
Bob: It's a little bit like that to me.
> Ron Tanner National Assoc. for the Specialty Food Trade
> Paul & James Corrado Corrado's Market
> Blanca Perez Chef Driven Group
> Rich D'Addario Whole Foods Market
> Bill Ihle Harry & David
> Effie Speigler Balducci's
> Sally Geller Williams-Sonoma
> Denise Tedaldi Harry & David
While getting Martha Stewart may seem like a bit of a coup for a Food Network show, Martha has a syndication deal with a sister network under the Scripps umbrella. The Fine Living network re-broadcasts the previous day's Martha Stewart Show in its evening block of programming.