The Nine Lives of Chloe King Forums

ABC Family (ended 2011)

chloe leader role?????

jack756

[1]Jul 27, 2011
    • level: 14

im starting to see chloe is starting to step into her leadership role.i think the untier is suppose to untie all people or creatures or whatever.and i love how she tries and save that jackle or whatever.chloe is starting to see just like buffy just b/c someone says it bad or if it looks bad doesnt always mean it is bad.what do u guys think about chloe starting to step into her leadership role?i think chloe is doing a good job and will become a great leader.chloe is very wise beyond her years.

Edited on 07/27/2011 3:08am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kenziejeankel

[2]Jul 28, 2011
    • level: 1
    jack756 wrote:

im starting to see chloe is starting to step into her leadership role.i think the untier is suppose to untie all people or creatures or whatever.and i love how she tries and save that jackle or whatever.chloe is starting to see just like buffy just b/c someone says it bad or if it looks bad doesnt always mean it is bad.what do u guys think about chloe starting to step into her leadership role?i think chloe is doing a good job and will become a great leader.chloe is very wise beyond her years.

i totally agree! well said. i like how everyone around chloe tells her what to do but she does not listen to them and makes her own decisions.

Penny30

[3]Jul 29, 2011
    • level: 2

Yes I agree Chloe isdefinitelystepping up. This last episode was fabulous. She had no problem telling Valintina she was taking Kai back to his family whether she approved or not. Also loved how Alek though he didn't want her to do it made her a promise and kept it. Hedefinitely has Chloe's back and Jasmine is starting to come around as well. Chloe is the future leader. It will be interesting to see how Valintina deals with this. Could be a power struggle. I hope we get to see this. Why is it taking so long for them to renew the show for next season. Come on ABC Family bring us more Nine Lives it's getting soo good.

Zwingli4

[4]Aug 30, 2011
    • level: 16

Cloe King will become a queen of some kind is my guess. Hmmm. "King will become a queen." That sounds weird. Maybe she'll just become president of the world after a proper election. Tongue out