The Nine

All About Eva

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Nov 01, 2006 on ABC

• With suspicion cast on Eva, several of the Nine think about to interaction s with her that make her seem involved with the robbery.

My least favorite episode to date, it\'s still a solid episode that I do wish had a different ending. But maybe it\'s all a decoy for a later episode.

It was great to see the actress who played Eva get more screen time, as she does a great job with the role. It was especially nice to see how anything, not matter how innocent, can seem suspicious if looked at in the right light.

I suspect this episode intentionally put Kathryn and Nick together in light of the rift that tore them apart in the last episode. They do not come up with anything solid, but quite a bit of circumstantial evidence.

I don\'t buy Franny\'s reason for Eva changing her plane thicket so much, though., It costs quite a bit of money to do that, and Eva not only doesn\'t have a lot of money, but doesn\'t strike me a frivolous enough to change the dates just in case Nick might ask her out. SO I am holding out hope fore this to come up later and for Eva to not be completely dropped as a potential insider.

But all in all, an interesting episode with great acting and production quality.