The Nine

You're Being Watched

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Aug 08, 2007 on ABC

• A very good episode and I don't think that this show should have been pulled

Lizzy goes missing and three days later everyone starts looking for her. The people from the bank find out that they are being watched. Jeremy has flashback that ex planes why Lizzy and he can't be together. We find out that Lizzy was engaged to her professor her fist year of grad school and before she met Jeremy. Lizzy goes to Tulsa to meat with this professor and asks him why they broke up. Katheryn is encouraged be her finance do run for D.A. and she is trying to decide if she should do it. Sorry if this is very blurry I was watching the episode while I was writing this.
  • Fantatsic episode; nail biting!

This was an amazing episode in an already amazing show. The twists just kept on coming, one after another- I seriously didn't know what to expect. All of the actors did a great job; Lizzie, especially, surprised me with how hardened she'd become. This episode also has a very sweet moment, when Lizzie returned to a home-cooked dinner. But back to the exciting parts- this episode was mainly a hint for Lizzie, who had disappeared. The pace was perfectly fast, and I kept on wondering what could happen next. Where was Lizzie? There was also that satifying moment, when a certain someone got her dream job. But anyways, fantastic episode. Wish this wasn't cancelled.